The Challenge [Book One In The Challenge Serie]

Dedicated to @diretoner for writing the story.

Plot & Idea: Interesting

Summary:  "Please! I'll do anything!" I begged. This wasn't happening, I promised mom that this wouldn't happen again. Mr. Tomlin smirked and I know exactly what he's smirking at. Me. That bastard! "Well Ms Hart there is not much I can do" he sighs - a very fake sigh may I add - whilst looking down. Oh. My. God. "PLEASE, I'LL DO ANYTHING" I shout again in both frustration and anger. His head snaps up. He then smirks. Again. "Anything?" "Anything" Oh god. He will probably pick something real hard. " "Well then I'll give you two months" he says. "To do what?" "To make Cole Griffin fall in love with you"

My Review:  I liked it you just may repeat some words probably on accident and on chapter one try say 'I was' and not 'I'm' on certain parts like when you were talking about being late you don't have to say 'I'm' because it isn't presently happening, it would make more snse if you changed that. And some words could be change so the stiry has more flow and people won't have to pause often. Some words are also incorrect though the spelling is fine you just may have put the incorrect word there. I have a tip maybe re-read and you'll see any mistakes you can correct. There are noticable mistakes so you should edit soon. Though the paragraph seperation is alright, your grammer is ok there are a few mistakes, and the transitions are good. And just a side note you don't have to repeat questions or ask them often.

My Rating: 6.6

Overall: If edited can be really good, though i would still read it now