Breaking Sherlock

Dedicated to @TheEpicTaco for writing th story.

Plot&Idea: Mysterious, and Attention grabbing

Genre: Mystery/Thriller

Summary:  The great detective, Sherlock Holmes, is suffering from depression.

Ever since the fall two years ago, Sherlock began to have strong feelings for Molly, even though he will never admit it, but with her fiance, Rodger, it seems that Sherlock will never have a chance with her. Sherlock thinks that Molly has moved on since then which breaks his heart.

He's always liked her.

But Sherlock is not admitting the cause of his depression to anyone, not even himself, and is running out of ways to deal with his heartache. Even the great detective's "Mind Palace" and memories start to become clogged because of his depression.

Horrible events start to occur between Sherlock and his friends due to the cause of a alcoholic addiction and Sherlock's broken and depressed mind.

John and Mycroft suspect something terrible is happening to Sherlock. Someone wants to break Sherlock. Someone wants to crush his heart and mind.

But who?

Will Sherlock's friends come to the rescue of the detective in time before it is too late?

My Review: This is written quiet well, but it didn't have a great excitement to it. Though the idea is attention grabbing the enthusiasm is still important. Other than the lack of excitement that some readers are probably missing nothing seems off. Punctuation is good, the grammar is fine. The pace seems to be good as well. So just try adding exciting spins that's all I really feel it needs. Hope you continue this story. 

Rating: 8 

Overall: I would continue reading to see if anything surprising happened.

This book has 1 chapter