I Never Said "I Do"

ShatteredSparrow

Plot & Idea: Intriguing 

Genre: Teen Fiction

Summary: Devereux Academy boards some of America's most promising youth. Every student offers unlimited resources and carries the weight of a famed last name.

Kayci Devereux is arguably one of the most deserving students in attendance. Not only does her mother run the academy but she's been scouted by many of the best dance institutions in the country for her rare abilities. But over and over again fear coupled with her incurable medical condition continue to beat her down. Hayden Grey has tested the limitations of his freedom within the academy walls. His short temper and lack of respect often leave him on the cusp of expulsion. The only thing keeping him at the school is his prized pedigree and the river of money that flows steadily with his presence. As an Epileptic dancer, Kayci is under constant scrutinization. Her ability to dance flawlessly while blindfolded makes her unique and prized. She relies solely on feeling and movement to guide her through every performance. Hayden's secret talent with words protects him from the weight of his father's aversion. But without the freedom to be himself, he often feels trapped and alone. Kayci must now rely on her feelings more than ever when she and Hayden are forced together by a school project. As fake husband and wife, they are given little choice but to find a way to get along. But Hayden's past has made him unable to trust and Kayci is nothing without it. Neither one of them are prepared for the other. Alone Hayden and Kayci could never stand against their fears. But together they just might be able to conquer the things entrapping them. 

**Written in Kayci's POV******Copyright! I own everything in this book: my ideas, my characters, my plot, my drama. Mine mine mine. So please don't touch and don't steal. INS"ID" is purely mine!****

My Review: Okay so.... I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR STORY! You have such good description and you follow your tense right down to the T. I love that your characters are relateable. Your spacing and paragraphing is great. I haven't found faults with your grammar or any faults with your dialogue. Your punctuation is executed perfectly and your development is perfect. Everything seems to be on track with the story; the flow is a little fast, so do slow it down, but that's all I've seen so far. You also seem to be doing well with your chosen tense. I hope you stay on this track and keep it as original as possible, I would hate for people not to give it a chance because of a used plot.

Rating: 10

Overall: You gained a new reader!