The Fear List

Dedicated @shanrae93

Plot & Idea: Typical 

Summary: Sometimes, a mistake is all it takes... Shy girl Molly and bad boy Ren live in two separate worlds. She lives precariously, avoiding mistakes that haunt her past, while he flaunts the rules and lives on the edge. What happens when a bet causes their worlds to collide?

Can Molly let go of her fears one by one and accept Ren, or will her past fears repeat themselves again? And will Ren live up to the bet or will he realize there's more to Molly than he thinks?

**Contains strong language, violence and sexual scenes** PG13 rating

**Not completed, still updating regularly.**

Awards & Reviews Achieved:

July's 'Discover the undiscovered' Awards - 1st place

Wattpad Spotlight awards -2nd place

Undiscovered Gems Competition -2nd palace

Golden Raspberry Award - Beauty and the beast category - 3rd place

Review by Oznapitsbizzle: Rated 94%

Review by omaraguirre: Rated 7.6 / 10

My Review: The term mute in your story I see you used it in a different way from all the other authors I've encountered. You're a really descriptive person, which is good just try not to make the descriptions too long. Also, check up on that punctuation like in your first chapter when writing the teachers name you need a period (ex. Mrs. Hardman). You rarely use comma's, but I think it could really help you, because some of your sentences feel choppy and/or cut short.

Check up on your capitalization, sometimes you don't have a capital letter after your periods (p.s. Its included with dialogue as well). Anyway don't forget to check up on that punctuation, because it ties into the capitalization. Your paragraphing and spacing seem to be okay though.

Rating: 6.9

Overall: Check up on the things I stated, if you need specifics you can inbox me.