Taming the Author

Dedicated to @Calleline

Plot & Idea: Ok

Summary:Dean Trevor finally got promoted!

After working for four years of editing manuals and references, he was moved to the Fiction Department, given his own office, and tasked with the responsibility of editing the manuscript of one of the most important authors in the publication company.

Things seem to be doing well, right?

That's until Dean realizes handling his favorite author – Claus Lorewind – will be more than just being the first to read his manuscripts. It will also involve keeping him on schedule, helping him focus on writing, and knowing the secret that Lorewind was a girl.

And doing so wouldn't just question his love for his job, but his love for Lorewind's books as well.

Find out how far Dean would go to keep his job, reach his deadlines and TAME the author!

***

This was started for the #JustWriteIt Romance challenge

Included in Wattpad Romance's (@Romance) "Ongoing Stories" Reading List.

***

#884 in Romance

My Review: Alright, lets just dive into this. 

The grammar is a bit iffy sometimes, (Ch. 1 In) that should be on instead. And the flow of the story is a bit choppy. You need to adjust the spacing a bit, it seems as if your paragraphs get cut off which makes your spacing a bit wacky. Also when you use italics you don't need to use quotation marks and  commas as well. 

Your tense doesn't seem to be clear through all the punctuation, spacing and paragraphing issues. The capitalization is okay from what I have seen. Your punctuation needs some help and the pace could slow down a bit. I haven't seen much character development, but it is there.

The dialogue is getting there as well and your description is confusing. You have a nice cover that goes well with what the story is about. But the story needs a bit of help so it could be clearer for your readers, though I like the boldness of going with a male point of view. They usually are difficult to work with for most though.

Rating: 6

Overall: Could use some work