Nephilims Mark

Right_Word

Plot & Idea: Needs to be clarified

Genre: Paranormal

Summary:

I, Alexis Serena Michelson have never been normal. I never claimed to be.

In fact I would consider a donkey rolling down a hill in a clown suit to be more normal than me.

But what exactly is classified as normal?

No chance that, being kidnapped by a Doby-wanna-be, almost becoming war turf, fought over by two guys and almost crashing into the face of the earth cuts it, then?

Oh Damn.

My Review: From what I've read you need some help with grammar and punctuation. The paragraphing is okay, but is iffy when you get to dialogue. You have a nice cover, which can easily attract readers which is good. The pace of your story is good, but the description is a bit confusing in the beginning of your first chapter. The dialogue was pretty good, and the flow of your story went on without a hitch. The capitalization seems to be fine so far, nothing seriously major to point out on it. I think the character development could be slightly better, but I suppose it's due to the little description errors here and there. I do like the way your characters interact with one another though.

Rating: 7.8

Overall: This book needs help here and there, but I wouldn't discourage people to read it.