Coven

Dedicated SpellinkErrur

Plot and Idea: Not well understood from the summary

Genre: Fantasy

Summary: This is a stupid book I wrote when I was young and stupid. Pls do not read it. You will be very disappointed.

My Review: There doesn't seem to be grammar issues from what I've seen so far, I wish the pace was a bit slower to enjoy the story a bit better though. The conversation was a little confusing, so maybe clean it up a little. I like the structure of your story, but wish for a little more description to really pull in the readers. I think that your spacing was correct and your point of view was quite clear which is good. There was nothing major to point out about your tense, so this isn't a terrible read, just make it a little more clear and slow it down for everyone. 

I also suggest that the opening with how you describe your character changes. Make her more relateable to the audience. This book doesn't need major repairing and may be enjoyable for some. I would take a look at your paragraphing and the capitalization especially in the second chapter. Check that punctuation out too.

Rating: 6

Overall: It isn't a best seller, but definitely will attract some readers if cleaned up a little