Insider

R_Mukherji

Plot and Idea: Simple

Genre: Action

Summary:

Axel Smithson, an agent of the MI 5, is on his last mission before retiring. This proves to be his most challenging mission yet, unveiling new secrets of the dark criminal world. Then he stumbles upon ghosts from the past, back to haunt him which converts his mission into a personal one and leaves him fighting for his survival

__________

Hey reader. Thanks for reading and do spare a second to vote and follow. Don't forget to drop your valuable reviews in the comments. New chapters will be uploaded frequently

___________

#YourStoryIndia #NextBigRecognition #Wattys2016

My Review: Alright, so you have a cover that intrigues readers, but there are things inside your story that you definitely need to work on. Your sentence structures seem to be fine, but you have incorrect punctuation from time to time. Your capitalization seems to be fine, but the description is kind of eh. You could do so much more with your story if the dialogue as well didn't feel so stiff and unnatural.

Anyway, you also have issues with your spacing when separating your paragraphs. The paragraphs themselves are alright, but the pace of your story is just a bit too fast and hard to keep up with. The development of your main character doesn't seem to be happening from the chapters I've read, but the grammar isn't very bad just confusing at times.

In the end these issues would majorly affect readers who do notice the small issues and this could hinder you from expanding your fan base. I would recommend you go back from time to time and edit your story and fix the issues.

Rating: 6.7

Overall: I felt for me personally this story was a little eh, but I would recommend giving it a try if it is a genre you're interested in reading.