The Girl in The Window

uzuriupendo

Plot and Idea: Amazing

Genre: Horror

Summary:

Athena Pierce loves to explore old abandoned buildings, so when she gets a chance to check out the abandoned Sarton Asylum she takes it. What she doesn't know is that a little girl name Effie Richmond still lives there with a horrible past and secret.

------------------------------

Completed

Amazing cover by PiratesandWizards

My Review:

Your book cover is amazing, lets just state that right off the bat. Your paragraphs seem to be formatted perfectly and the pace of your story is wonderful. Though you seemed to not have separated two words in your sentence in chapter 1 (placedsaran). But I will applaud your grammar and use of proper punctuation. There honestly isn't anything wrong with your story that I could see as I went through all the aspects.

The characters are intriguing and the capitalization is wonderful. The flow and point of view you are writing in feel so natural and real. Your description and dialogue is impeccable. The sentence structure is used perfectly from what I've seen so far and everything seems to be going well for your book. Overall besides the small mistake in the very first chapter of your book, I could see nothing else wrong with it.

Rating: 10

Overall: There were no faults that were painfully noticeable.