Over Again (Louis Tomlinson Fanfic)

Dedicated to @RichlynEspedido for writing the book

Plot and Idea:  Captivating 

Summary: Not just one person broke them up. Millions of people did, with just one rumor but, that's just a year ago. Now Louis still being famous and Eleanor being Louis' ex, they HATE each other. But when Faith brought them together, they fall in love again but Eleanor refuses to date him and Louis being Louis, he tries to win her heart. Except someone has Eleanor's heart. Louis tries to win her while, Eleanor is trying to find out who should she love. Maybe one night can fix everything, or not. Find out in Over Again to see if Louis wins Eleanor. Coming out to a wattpad nearby! (No just kidding)

My Review: Ok so as I read your story I saw that you tend to repeat things, not all your capitalization is correct, at times in chapter it didn't make much sense so give that a check. Needs a spell check as well, and the characters seem to give in easily. But your spacing is correct and so is your punctuation.  Though what confused me is that even through those mistakes I didn't hate the story, just please do the editing needed.

Rating: 5 (for improvement needed)

Overall: I think you can do some editing