Oppression

Live_Laugh_Grow

Plot and Idea: Interesting

Genre: Fanfiction

Summary:

When your mother suddenly goes missing a month after your tenth birthday, the {Your Last Name} Household start to go down hill. You being the youngest daughter of five children. Born with Assassin and Templar blood, which path do you choice.

Book Cover By: intervxls

P.S. For the people who don't know! I'm don't necessary enjoy writing books just about our lovely assassin!! So, if you're one of those people who just love to be Jacob's arm candy! Skip to about chapter 20....

My Review: This story feels very much like a play instead of a story. In terms of it as a story/play it is well written and has an interesting storyline. The cover could use a little work, but you have good paragraphing and some sentence structure. Your capitalization is great and your dialogue feels so natural.

The tense and pace are great and don't feel rushed or confusing. In terms of description you could do a tad bit more and the punctuation needs editing from time to time. Your characters are wonderful and relatable, which I love. So overall, this story is actually pretty good and a recommended read from me.

Rating: 9.9

Overall: This is for sure something I recommend for those who likes stories with a play feeling.