Chapter Fourteen - Part 3

Chapter Fourteen   

Part 3             

by sloanranger

"Wow - this is Kismet," Elaine said. And she proceeded to tell their new acquaintances about the couple's own lack of progress in producing an heir for the May clan.

"Oh, Elaine," Millie said, excitedly. "Ted's making great strides in his work on hormone, 'adjustments,' I think they call them. Is that right, Honey? Tell them, Ted."

Ted proceeded to tell them that - yes, his medical group was indeed making advances in the aforementioned hormone studies.

After a short course on the fertility subject by Ted, the couple went on to talk about travel in general, films, and even politics. They found they had a lot in common with each other.

Elaine bragged a little, about Steve's winning the bonus trip because of his work. By the end of what turned out to be a longer evening than either had planned, both couples felt they had made new friends.

It was a good night and Steve and Elaine - back in their room - ended the evening by doing what came natural to them. They made love for a long, slow, time. Sated both, afterward - and quiet, Elaine smiled: I don't know how you do it, two martinis before dinner and two after.

"I wasn't exactly alone here," he said. "My partner had something to do with it. Not much – but something."  He laughed then and ducked just before the pillow hit his head.

(To be continued).