16. Paris

A/n: In this one you and Shawn are twenty-four years old. I had to do so much research for this one, lol. I hope that you guys like it! Okay, let's begin!

My boyfriend of five years Shawn Mendes and I haven't gone on an international trip in quite a long time. The last time we went on an international trip, we were twenty years old and had been dating for a year. He had taken me to Paris for our one year anniversary, so for our five year anniversary, he wanted to take me back there.

"You ready for this trip hun?" Shawn asked me as my dad drove us to the airport.

"For Paris? Yes. For this eleven hour flight? No." I said. Shawn and my dad laughed.

"Don't worry Y/n, I'll be right there next to you, okay?" Shawn asked. I took a deep breath and nodded. "This trip is going to be great. I can feel it." Shawn said.

"Trips with you are always great." I said. Shawn smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Alright you two love birds, we're here." My dad said. Shawn and I blushed and said goodbye to him. We were soon seated on the plane and on our way to Paris, France.

"I'm so excited! I feel like I haven't been there in forever." I said to Shawn. He laughed and kissed my cheek again.

"I know. I've been back for tours and stuff, but you haven't been back there since, what, four years ago?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"You took me for our one year anniversary." I said with a smile, which Shawn returned.

"Babe?" Shawn asked.

"Yes my love?" I asked as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I want to kiss you." He said with a smirk.

"So do it." I said, also with a smirk. He leaned in towards me and put his lips on mine. I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt sparks shootout like fireworks throughout my body. We pulled away, gasping for air after our rather passionate kiss.

"So, I was thinking of the different places that we could go to while we're there, and - wait, do you want me to tell you, or do you want me to surprise you?" Shawn asked.

"Normally, I hate surprises, but I want this all to be a surprise. But you have to tell me if we're going to the Eiffel tower or not." I said.

"We are." Shawn said with a smile. I squealed, causing other passengers to look at me.

"Sorry." I said. Shawn laughed his ass off. We soon got to Paris and then to our hotel, and plopped down on the bed.

"That was a long ass flight." Shawn said. I nodded.

"Yup. Are we resting today and then starting our adventures and surprises tomorrow?" I asked. Shawn nodded.

"Oh yeah. I'm so jet lagged right now. Come on baby, let's go to bed." Shawn said. We slept for a whole ten hours, missing the beautiful sunrise that we saw the first time we were here together.

"Dammit." I whispered when I got out of bed in the morning.

"Babyyyy." Shawn whined. I turned to him.

"Whattttt?" I mock whined back.

"Come back to bed." Shawn requested.

"We've been sleeping for ten hours, and I want to go on our adventures. So, Mr. Mendes, it's time for you to wake up." I said. Shawn groaned.

"Wait, why did you say dammit?" Shawn asked.

"Because we missed the sunrise." I said while sticking out my lower lip in a pout. Shawn laughed. I jumped on him. "This isn't funny! Paris sunrises are gorgeous." I said, my butt on his torso.