63. Another Insecurity

A/n: Explicit language in this one!!! Okay, let's begin!

I woke up the feeling of my boyfriend Shawn Mendes's strong arms wrapped around me. When I opened my eyes, he was already looking at me. He smiled at me.

"Good morning gorgeous." He said as he rubbed my lower back.

"Good morning handsome. How did you sleep my love?" I asked. Shawn kissed my forehead.

"Good, mostly because you were in my arms." Shawn said, the smile never leaving his face. I blushed. "How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Good because your arms were wrapped around me. You make me feel so safe Shawn." I said. Shawn placed a gentle kiss on my forehead, and he let his lips linger there. That's his way of saying 'I love you.'

"Come on baby, let's get up." He said as he got up. I pulled him back down.

"No, I want cuddles." I whined, causing Shawn to chuckle.

"Well, my love, we can cuddle after we make breakfast." Shawn said. I pouted, which made Shawn laugh.

"Fine." I groaned. I got up out of bed and Shawn ran around and scooped me into his arms. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Carrying you bridal style, duh." Shawn said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. By now we were at the bottom of the stairs.

"No, stop, I'm too heavy." I said. Shawn set me down and held onto my shoulders.

"Baby what are you talking about?" Shawn asked. I shook my head and tried to walk into the kitchen. Shawn gently grabbed my wrist and spun me around so I was facing him.

"Let's face it Shawn, I'm fat. We can't keep denying it." I said. Shawn pulled me in for a hug but I pushed away. I didn't want to be comforted right now.

"Baby girl, you're not at all fat. You're beautiful and perfect." Shawn said. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked Shawn. He came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, his hands on my stomach. I pushed his hands away.

"Stop that. I love your stomach and it's perfect." Shawn said.

"What do you want to eat for breakfast?" I asked Shawn again.

"Pancakes would be good." He said. I kissed his cheek, causing him to smile, and got to work making the pancakes. Shawn helped me and soon they were done. We sat down at the table and I picked at my food. Shawn soon caught on to this and raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you picking at your food?" Shawn asked.

"I'm just not feeling so good." I lied. The truth was I didn't want to eat. Maybe, the less I eat, the less I'll weigh. (A/n: Don't do this!!!)  Shawn stared at me, trying to figure out if I was telling the truth or not, but soon gave up. He went back to his food and finished eating. "Do you want the rest of mine?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Put it in the refrigerator baby." Shawn said. I nodded and did exactly that. Shawn went over to the couch and laid down. When I walked over, I shook my head. He shot me a questioning look.

"I don't want to lay on you." I said.

"Why Y/n? You love to lay on me." Shawn asked and said.

"Yes, I do,  but I don't feel like crushing you." I said. Shawn stood up and cupped my face in his hands as he caressed my cheek.

"Baby, you don't crush me. You're perfect the way that you are. Please lay on me baby, I love it when you do that." Shawn pleaded. I thought for a moment before shaking my head.