41. He Can't Sleep

Shawn's point of view

For some reason, I can't seem to sleep. I've been in bed for three hours and I've had my eyes shut for almost the whole time, other than when I go to check the time. I just can't sleep. So, instead of sleeping, I decided to admire my wife, Y/n's features. Her eyelids covered her beautiful y/e/c eyes that I love to look into. I looked at her pink, plump lips that I love to kiss. Y/n is my darling princess and I love her to no end. I'll never stop loving her. She's the love of my life and I don't know what I would do without her. I don't even want to think about that.

I decided that if I wasn't going to sleep, I was at least going to make myself a cup of coffee and watch some tv. What's on at night? Oh well, I'll just watch Netflix or Hulu. Y/n loves watching Say Yes To The Dress on Hulu, and she loves watching Supernatural on Netflix. I'll just watch Jack Whitehall At Large, which is a comedy special. I sipped my coffee as I watched Jack Whitehall make jokes about drinking in the UK vs in America.

I soon heard feet pad down the stairs and come into the living room. I smiled when I saw my beautiful wife standing there, wearing her bra, underwear, and my shirt which was like a dress on her.

"Shawny, what are you doing up and drinking coffee?" She asked as she sat down next to me.

"Couldn't sleep and I thought that it would be creepy if I kept staring at you." I said with a chuckle. She smiled at me. God that smile kills me.

"Well, why don't we go back to bed and I'll rub your head, that sound good?" She asked before kissing my cheek. I nodded.

"It does but I want to stay up with you. Come here." I said. I set my coffee down on the table and pulled her into my lap. She squealed. I love her so much.

"But I want to sleep with you." She said.

"Let's pull an all nighter. Come on babe, you can do it, I believe in you." I said, causing her to laugh. She nodded.

"Fine, but when you're exhausted tomorrow, I don't want to hear about it." She said. I looked at her stunning face and nodded.

"Okay. You're so beautiful." I said, studying her face. She blushed, causing me to laugh.

"Thank you honey. You're so handsome." She said as she caressed my face with her hand. I smiled and closed my eyes at her comforting touch. I soon felt her lips on my forehead, and my smile grew even more.

"I love you Y/n." I said.

"I love you more Shawn." She said. I shook my head.

"You're not going to win this fight babe." I said with a chuckle. She shook her head.

"Well, I do love you more. I'll never stop loving you Shawn." She said, causing me to smile.

"I'll love you forever honey. Come on, let's go do something." I said, patting her back. She smirked at me. Oh God. "What?" I asked.

"Wanna make love?" She asked. I nodded and we ran up the stairs to make love. Afterwards, we went back downstairs. "Shawny?" She asked.

"Yes my love?" I asked as I placed my hands on her waist and she placed her hands on my biceps.

"Let's look at the stars." She said. I smiled and then nuzzled my face into her neck.

"But I want to cuddle with you." I whined.

"And we can cuddle, we'll just be watching the stars while we cuddle." She said. I nodded.

"Okay." I said. We went out to our deck and laid a blanket down with pillows and got on top of the blanket. We cuddled up to each other so I was laying on my back and her head was on my chest.

"I'm so happy." She said. I smiled.

"So am I babe, so am I." I said before kissing the top of her head. She looked up at me and smiled. I pulled her up so I could kiss her, and as our lips met, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt sparks shoot through my body as if they were fireworks. Y/n makes my knees weak. We pulled away, gasping for air after our rather passionate kiss. "God am I in love with you." I said. She smiled at me.

"God am I in love with you too." She said.

"Let's watch the stars." I said. She looked up and would point at some, saying how beautiful they looked.

"Oh Shawn look at that one. It's so pretty." She said.

"Not as pretty as you." I said. She blushed, causing me to laugh.

"Thank you honey." She said.

"You're welcome my love." I said.

"Did you know that you're very handsome. And I mean very handsome." She said, causing me to blush.

"No I did not, but you tell me this all the time." I said.

"I do, because it's the truth." She said, holding my face in her hands. I kissed her nose.

"Do you think we'll ever renew our vows?" I asked.

"Baby we haven't even been married for a year." Y/n said. I nodded.

"I know, but I think that it would be cool to renew our vows or something, you know?" I asked. She nodded.

"It would be. But let's hold off on that, okay?" She asked. I nodded. We watched the stars and then we watched the sunrise. The sunrise was beautiful, but not as beautiful as her of course. I'll love my wife and our all nighters forever.