111. Grammys

A/n: OUR BOY WAS NOMINATED FOR TWO GRAMMYS. HOLY SHIT. I ALWAYS KNEW HE WOULD DO IT. Okay so I know that Shawn wasn't nominated for the Grammys yesterday but let's pretend he was, okay? Explicit language in this one! Okay, let's begin!

Yesterday my amazing boyfriend of four years, singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, was nominated for not just one, but two Grammys. I am so beyond proud of him. I literally can't even put it into words. I decided that since he was nominated for two Grammys, I would buy him two presents. I know that he goes through a lot of song lyric journals, so I want to get him another one, but I'll make this one more personal somehow. I also know how much he loves his watches, so I'm going to buy him a watch and have my initials engraved in it, that way he knows that I'll always be with him, day or night.

I decided to go to Barnes and Noble. I know that they have journals there, and I want to buy him a thick one, that way he can write a lot of songs in there and can hopefully have it for a while. I found a brown journal that said "Journal" on the front and was nice and thick. I used a gift card that my dad had gotten me to buy the journal. I then went to a place where they sold watches, and went right up to the counter.

"Hi, how can I help you?" The lady, her name tag said Kelly, asked.

"I want to buy my boyfriend a watch, and I would like my initial engraved in it. However, I'm a college student, so I'm worried about the price. How much would it cost to get three letters engraved in it?" I asked.

"Well, it would usually cost a hundred dollars, but since you're a college student, I'll cover it for you." Kelly said.

"Oh no, you don't have to do that." I said, feeling bad.

"Don't worry about it, I got you covered. Just pick out a watch and then we'll talk more." Kelly said.

"Okay, thank you." I said. Just as I was about to walk away, Kelly started to talk again.

"Y/n? Are these for Shawn since he was nominated for the two Grammys?" Kelly asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes but please don't tell anyone or tweet it or anything, I want this to be a surprise." I said. She nodded.

"No problem." She said with a smile and a nod. I walked over to the watches and found the most perfect watch for him. It was three hundred dollars. Okay, I'll buy it, but I won't tell Shawn the price of course. I walked back over to the counter.

"He'll love this one, or at least I hope he will." I said.

"He will. I found a hundred dollar coupon for you, so that way you only have to pay two hundred dollars." Kelly said. I was shocked.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much." I said.

"No problem." She said.

"How long will the engraving take?" I asked.

"About three days. What are your initials?" She asked. I told her. "Okay, we'll call you when it's all set."

"Thank you so, so, so much Kelly. I really appreciate it." I said as I put the receipt in my wallet.

"Of course, no problem." She said. Three days later, I picked up the watch. It looked amazing. Shawn's last show was on the sixteenth, so he'll be home by the seventeenth. I have school that day, but I'll figure out a way to get him out of the house while I decorate and get dinner ready for him and I. Soon, it was the sixteenth, and I stayed up until Shawn got home. He soon walked in the door, smiled at me, dropped his luggage, and opened up his arms for me to come into.

"SHAWN!" I yelled as I jumped into his arms. My legs went around his waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands were underneath my bum, holding me securely.