77. How You Met pt. 2

Shawn's point of view

Tonight I'm going to a Justin Timberlake concert alone. I would usually go with one of my friends but I don't want to attract too much attention. Me being there alone is already enough. I dressed in a white t-shirt and black jeans and I put on a gray hat. Hopefully not too many people recognize me.

When I got there, I noticed two girls dancing and singing next to me. One of them was gorgeous. Don't get me wrong, the other girl was cute too, but the one with a pink tank top on was drop dead gorgeous, absolutely stunning. I'm usually confident enough to go over to a girl and ask for her number, but this girl had me stunned. I just hope that she sees me and is interested in me.

I danced and sang along to the music when suddenly I felt a tapping on my shoulder. It was the gorgeous girl. She asked for a picture, and I asked her to send it to me. She looked shocked. We traded numbers and she sent me the photo. She had a gorgeous name. Fitting. Gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl.

Come on Shawn, dance with her. I thought. I gently grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. I felt sparks shoot through me as we touched. We danced, giggled, and hugged.

"I hope that you don't mind me hugging you." I said.

"Not at all. But what if someone takes a picture or videotapes all of this?" Y/n asked. I pulled away slowly but kept my hands on her shoulders.

"So what? I like dancing with and hugging pretty, beautiful, gorgeous girls." I said. She looked down. "Why are you looking down? Are you blushing?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. Wow. What a gorgeous smile. The girl that was with her, who I soon learned was her best friend Grace, Y/n, and I headed out.

"So, what's going on between you two?" Grace asked.

"We traded numbers, and if she would like, I would love to take her out on a date sometime." I said. Y/n stopped in her tracks.

"You want to go on a date with me?" She asked. I nodded, feeling nervous.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." I said.

"Shawn I would love to go out on a date with you." She said. I smiled at her. Her and I texted until the wee hours of the morning, and I was tired the next day, but it was worth it. She was worth it. We soon arranged our date.

The next week

Your point of view

Today I have my first date with Shawn Mendes. He's a singer and songwriter and we met at a Justin Timberlake concert last week. Him and I danced the night away and it was great. We traded numbers and we've been texting ever since. I soon heard a knock on my door. I opened the door to reveal Shawn. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hi. Come on in." I said. He stepped inside.

"Hi. You have a nice place." He said.

"Thank you. You know, you never told me what we were going to be doing for our date." I pointed out. He smirked.

"That's because it's a surprise." He said.

"Oh gosh, I'm not the biggest fan of surprises." I said. Shawn chuckled, causing my heart to flutter.

"Come on, take my hand." Shawn said. I held his hand as we headed to the car. His touch electrified me yet I felt safe and warm at the same time. He opened the car door for me.

"Why thank you Mr. Mendes." I said. He bowed. I laughed.

"Why you're welcome Miss Y/l/n." He said. We drove to a nearby park and he got out and rushed over to my side so he could open my door.