163. Miscarriage

A/n: Okay, so this one is sad but it has a happy ending. Let's pretend that Shawn is playing a festival or something, shall we? Also, this switches point of view a few times. Please enjoy this sad imagine. Okay, let's begin!

"I'm about to go on stage so I have to go honey, but I love you and our little one." Shawn Mendes, my husband of a little over a year said. Him and I are currently two and a half months pregnant. In a couple of weeks, we're going to go to the doctor and find out the gender. Shawn is about to play a festival in a place only a few hours away, but I decided to relax and stay home.

"Okay. Have fun and go kill it babe. We love you too." I said.

"Bye honey." Shawn said.

"Bye." I said, and we hung up. I looked around the house and decided to pick up a book. I had been reading for just a few minutes when I felt like I had to throw up, so I ran to the bathroom. As I was throwing up, I saw blood coming out of my privates and my stomach started to hurt really bad. Oh no. As soon as I finished puking, I called 911.

"Hi this is 911, what's your emergency?" A female dispatcher asked me.

"I keep throwing up and I'm bleeding out of my privates and my stomach hurts really bad. I'm two and a half months pregnant." I said.

"Okay, what's your address ma'am?" The woman asked. I told her. "Okay, stay with me, okay?" She asked.

"Okay. I feel light headed." I said.

"Sit down, even if you have to sit on the floor." She said. I sat on the floor and leaned against the toilet as I got sick again. After I got sick, everything went black.

Andrew's point of view

One of my clients, Shawn Mendes, was on stage when his phone rang. It was his mother-in-law. I picked up.

"Hey Y/m/n, it's Andrew, Shawn's manager." I said.

"Hi, where's Shawn?" Y/m/n asked and I could tell that something was definitely wrong.

"He's on stage right now. Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Y/n was taken to the hospital by ambulance and at first she was unconscious but now she's awake and the doctors won't tell her any information until Shawn's here and they won't tell her father or myself anything for some reason. Y/n keeps crying and asking for Shawn. We're at (local hospital)." Y/m/n said.

"Oh my gosh. Okay, I'll have Jake, his security guard, run on stage and basically tell him that Y/n's in the hospital. I'll have him there as soon as possible." I said.

"Okay, thank you." Y/m/n said.

"You're welcome. Bye." I said.

"Bye." She said, and we hung up. I told Jake to go get Shawn off stage because Y/n had been rushed to the hospital. Jake went on stage and I saw the look of panic on Shawn's face. That's when I knew that Jake had told him what had happened. Shawn turned to the microphone.

"I'm sorry guys but there's a family emergency and I have to go. Good night, I love you guys." Shawn said before rushing off stage.

"The car is all set and ready to go and take us to the hospital." I said. Shawn nodded.

"What happened?" He asked as we practically ran to the car. I told him everything that his mother-in-law had told me and he simply nodded. We soon got to the hospital and dropped Shawn off.

Shawn's point of view

I ran up to the desk in the hospital where my wife was.

"Can you please tell me where my wife's room is? Y/n Mendes?" I asked.