144. Car Accident

A/n: Okay I'll be honest, this one is really sad. Please enjoy anyways! Okay, let's begin.

"Hmmm, that feels nice." Shawn Mendes, my boyfriend of four years said as I rubbed his head.

"Yeah?" I asked. He nodded his head against my chest.

"Yeah. I can't wait to get back home." Shawn said while yawning. Him and I are currently in Los Angeles for an event that he had to attend. He wanted me to come, so I did. Tomorrow him and I will fly back to our home in Boston.

"I know. Just one flight in the morning and then a drive and then we'll be back in our beds." I said to Shawn. He nodded.

"I'm tired." He said while yawning again. I giggled.

"I can tell. I am too, let's get some rest honey." I said. Shawn lifted his head up and looked at me.

"Okay, but I want a kiss first." Shawn said.

"Then kiss me." I said with a smirk. Shawn instantly put his lips on mine. I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks. Shawn and I soon pulled away, breathless from the amazing, passionate, yet gentle, kiss, smiling at each other.

"I love you Y/n. I'm going to wife you up one of these days." Shawn said as he put his head back on my chest.

"I love you too, and I promise that when you ask me to be your wife, I'll say yes." I said. Shawn held me tighter, and we fell asleep like that. The next morning we woke up to a knock on our hotel door. Shawn got up and answered it.

"Are you guys all set to go?" Andrew, Shawn's manager, asked. We nodded, and soon we were in the car. I put my head on Shawn's shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Baby, we're here." Shawn said as he lightly shook me to wake me up.

"Huh?" I asked, causing Shawn to chuckle.

"We're at the airport sleepy head. Time to catch our flight so we can go home." Shawn said. I nodded and got out of the car. Soon, Shawn and I had landed in Boston. Shawn's jeep, JBone, was still in the parking lot when we got there.

"Do you want to drive? I'm tired." I asked and said. Shawn laughed.

"Yeah I'll drive." Shawn said. We got into the car and were soon on the highway.

"Did you miss your precious jeep?" I teased Shawn. He chuckled.

"Yes, I did. Thank you honey." Shawn said. I gave him a look of confusion.

"What are you thanking me for?" I asked.

"For coming with me to the event." Shawn said.

"You're welcome. I like being with you so it was fun." I said with a smile.

"It was fun for me too. I just can't wait to get home and relax in bed or on the couch with you." Shawn said. I nodded. His right hand was on my thigh, and I interlaced our fingers before bringing his hand up to my lips to place a gentle kiss there. He smiled.

"I love you." I said. Shawn looked over at me with a smile on his face before returning his gaze back to the road.

"I love you too honey." Shawn said. Shawn released his hand from mine and put it on the steering wheel as he merged into another lane. Suddenly, a car from our left came smashing into us.

"SHAWN!" I yelled. Our car did a few flips before landing rightside up. I had definitely hit my head because it was hurting, but somehow, other than that, I felt fine. I looked over at Shawn. "SHAWN!" I yelled again. No response again. His face somehow still looked handsome even though it was bloody and starting bruise. I soon heard a siren and a paramedic came to my door. "My boyfriend, get my boyfriend, he's not responding to me." I said. One paramedic stayed with me and then got me out of the car while another one went to Shawn.