115. For Emmy

A/n: this one is for @fianceeofshawnmendes ! it gets a little dirty/smutty but not too much, I didn't go into detail. I hope that you like it Emmy! Okay, let's begin!

It was midnight when my boyfriend, singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, walked in the door. He had been out with the band, his manager Andrew, and his friends Brian and Geoff and he had told me not to wait up for him, but I did anyways. I missed falling asleep in his arms. Shawn shut the door, kicked his shoes off, hung up his jacket, and walked upstairs to our bedroom. Huh? Didn't he see that the television was on, meaning that someone - me - was probably watching it? I soon heard him come back down the stairs and he gave me a look of confusion when he walked into the living room and saw me on the couch.

"Emmy baby, I told you not to wait up for me." Shawn said as he sat down next to me.

"I know, but I miss falling asleep in your arms and I don't mind waiting up for you. Are you upset with me?" I asked, suddenly becoming a little nervous. Shawn shook his head before kissing my forehead.

"No, of course not. I just want my princess to get her sleep." Shawn said as he rested his forehead against mine and rubbed my cheek. I smiled and closed my eyes since they had suddenly felt heavier. All of the sudden Shawn stopped rubbing my cheek and picked me up so he could carry me to bed. I squealed and giggled. Shawn laid me down and covered me up with the blanket before placing a gentle kiss on my cheek and then going around the bed so he could get in on his side. I cuddled up to him and put my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you my Shawnie boo. Goodnight." I said. Shawn started to rub my back and he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too baby girl. Goodnight." Shawn said and I soon drifted off into a deep slumber.

I woke up the next morning to a sleeping Shawn. I smiled at him. I heard my stomach grumble and decided to go downstairs to make Shawn and I some breakfast. I wriggled out of my lovely boyfriend's grasp carefully since I didn't want to wake him up, grabbed my phone, and headed downstairs. I connected my phone to my speaker and put on some of Shawn's songs as I made him and I some pancakes. I was lost in the music (and pancakes), swaying my hips to the beat when suddenly I felt a pair of arms spin me around to face them. I smiled as I looked up into Shawn's caramel colored eyes that I always get lost in.

"Good morning my Emmy baby. What are you doing down here besides being sexy?" Shawn asked, eyeing my body up and down. All I was wearing was underwear, a bra, and one of his hoodies, which was practically like a dress on me. I blushed as Shawn's eyes grew darker and he licked his lips. I turned back to the stove so I could tend to our pancakes. I felt Shawn snake his arms around my waist.

"Making us some pancakes. Does that sound good my love?" I asked. Shawn nodded against my shoulder and then placed a couple of gentle kisses to my neck. I smiled.

"Sounds perfect my love. You know, you looked so sexy dancing to my music." Shawn said, lust laced in his voice.

"Yeah?" I asked with a smirk.

"Mm-hmm." He said. I finished making the pancakes and Shawn and I soon sat down to eat.

Once we were done and our bellies were full, Shawn and I laid down on the couch to cuddle. I laid on top of him, my head resting on his chest, listening to his heartbeat while his fingers danced up and down my back, relaxing me. I suddenly felt Shawn's fingers go higher and higher until they reached the back of my neck, where he started to tickle me. I erupted into laughter at the feeling.

"No!" I yelled. Shawn rolled me over so he was on top of me but sat up so he could tickle my sides. I couldn't stop laughing as I squirmed, trying to break free from his hold on me. I reached up and tickled his neck, causing him to stop tickling me as he started laughing. He suddenly laid down on me again and ran the tip of his nose, causing me to laugh some more. Suddenly he stopped running his nose up and down my neck, and looked me in the eyes with a smirk. His eyes were dark with lust and suddenly he was kissing my neck, rather than tickling it. I turned my head, granting him more access to my neck and I could feel him smirk when I moaned.

"How about we take this upstairs?" Shawn asked me as he picked me up and carried me up the stairs and into our bedroom. He shut the door, and we had some fun. I'll love this boy forever.