175. Shawn Makes You Angry & Jealous

A/n: Explicit language in this imagine! Also, mentions of smut. Okay, please enjoy. Let's begin!

Today I'm flying with my husband of seven months, the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes, from our place in Boston, to Los Angeles. Shawn and I love to spend time together, so when he asked me to come with him to LA, of course I said yes. We had just landed in LA when we were met by a group of fans. I sighed, just wanting to head to the hotel after a long flight, but I knew that Shawn would want to take pictures with them.

"I'm going to go take some pictures, all right babe?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Okay." I said before he pecked my lips with a kiss. He then walked over to his fans. His manager, Andrew, stood next to me and we watched as he took pictures with a whole bunch of girls.

Shawn's point of view

I had just started to take pictures with some fans that had shown up at the airport when I decided to make my wife, Y/n Mendes, jealous. She's hot as fuck when she's jealous. Usually, ever since I've been with Y/n, if a fan puts their hand on my abs, I ask them to move their hand, but this time I didn't do that. So, when one of the female fans put one of her hands on my abs, I let it stay there. I smiled for the picture, and when I looked up at Y/n, who wasn't far away from me, I saw that her jaw was clenched and her arms were crossed. I smirked at her.

Y/n continued to watch as another fan did it. Then another one did it. Y/n then leaned over and said something to my manager, Andrew. Andrew nodded and then he said something to one of my security guards, who then nodded. Y/n walked over to me and put on a fake smile.

"I'll be in the car." She said.

"Why don't you wait for me babe?" I asked. She shook her head and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"No. I've had enough of watching you lets fans touch your abs." She said and then walked away, still looking at as fuck. Mission accomplished. I finished taking pictures with fans and then got in the car. Y/n was looking out the window.

"Hey babe." I said as I reached my hand out to take her hand. She snatched her hand away from me, which honestly surprised me.

"Don't fucking touch me." She said angrily.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked, knowing what it was that was upsetting her but wanting to hear her admit the fact that she was jealous. Andrew looked at us suspiciously.

"Don't talk to me right now Shawn. Just leave me alone." She said. As we drove along in awkward silence, I suddenly heard a sniffle and when I looked over at my wife I saw that she was wiping tears away.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's going on?" I asked. She looked at me and I could tell that she was pissed but what surprised me for some reason was that she looked hurt.

"Usually, when a fan touches your abs, you ask them to move their hand, but this time you let a whole bunch of fans do it. What the hell Shawn?" She practically yelled, not caring that we were in the car with other people close by.

"How about we talk about this when we get to the hotel?" I asked. She scoffed.

"Whatever Shawn. You wanted to know what was going on, so I told you." She said. I nodded as she turned away from me. Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was a text from Andrew.

Andrew: What were you thinking when you let the fans touch your abs?

Me: Y/n is hot as fuck when she's jealous, so I wanted to make her a little jealous. I didn't think that she would get this upset.

Andrew: That's cruel Shawn. You knew that she was going to have a negative reaction yet you still did it?

Me: I made a mistake! Sue me!