85. Lucky In Love

A/n: Okay so this one is kind of short and it kind of sucks but I thought that it was cute. Okay, let's begin!

My boyfriend Shawn Mendes and I have been dating for three years and we're very in love and very affectionate with each other. I was doing the dishes at the sink in the house that Shawn and I share when I felt arms wrap around my waist. As I had not been expecting this, I jumped, but soon relaxed once I realized that it was just Shawn. He kissed my clothed shoulder.

"Hi baby girl." Shawn said.

"Hi honey. What have you been up to?" I asked.

"Oh, just thinking about a really gorgeous girl, you know, the usual." He said. I giggled.

"You better be talking about me Mendes or I'll kick your ass." I said.

"Of course I was talking about you. No one gets as gorgeous as you." Shawn said. I nodded. "Y/n I know that you're insecure, but you're beautiful. You really are."

"Stop it Shawn, I'm not." I said as I finished the dishes. Shawn twirled me around so I was facing him and rubbed my cheek with the pad of his thumb.

"Oh but you are. You're the most beautiful girl in the world." Shawn said. I shook my head and got out of Shawn's grip and walked to the living room so I could sit on the couch.

"Can we please stop this conversation?" I asked.

"Okay but just know that I think, no, I know that you're beautiful, gorgeous, and stunning." Shawn said. I blushed.

"Thank you." I said. Shawn sat down next to me and kissed my cheek.

"Lucky in love?" He asked. That's our saying, our motto.

"Lucky in love." I said while smiling at the love of my life.

A week later

I woke up in Shawn's strong arms. I opened my eyes and there he was, staring at me.

"Hi gorgeous." He said with a smile. I blushed.

"Hi handsome. Gosh do I love waking up in your arms or what?" I asked. Shawn laughed.

"Judging by the fact that you say that whenever you wake up in my arms, I'm going to go with the fact that you love waking up in my arms." Shawn said. I giggled and nodded.

"I do." I said.

"Whenever you say I do, it makes me picture you in a white dress, walking down an aisle." He said.

"Yeah?" I asked. He nodded and then leaned his forehead against mine.

"Yeah. I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too. I'm so lucky." I gushed. Shawn laughed.

"I'm the lucky one my love." He said.

"You make me one very happy woman." I said. Shawn smiled at me.

"Well good, I'm glad. You make me one very happy man." He said.

"Lucky in love?" I asked.

"Very lucky in love." He said. I kissed his lips gently and he kissed back instantly. Gosh do I love this man. I'm very lucky to be in love with him and very lucky to have him be in love with me right back.