128. For Emily

Three days ago, I married the singer and songwriter, Shawn Mendes and became Emily Mendes, and I couldn't be happier. Shawn and I already have three kids together, we've always wanted a big family, and I'm currently four months pregnant with our fourth baby, a girl, who we have decided to name Elena May Mendes. Shawn and I were laying in bed, snuggling, during our honeymoon in Cuba while watching a marathon of Web of Lies on the Investigation Discovery channel.

"Mrs. Emily Mendes?" Shawn asked. I picked my head up to look at him since my head had been resting on his chest. I had my arm draped around his waist and he was rubbing up and down my arm and he had his other hand rubbing my back.

"Yes Mr. Shawn Mendes?" I asked with a smile as I placed a gentle kiss on his chest, right above his gorgeous chest hair that I liked to play with at times. Shawn kissed my forehead and I shut my eyes at the warmth of his lips. The spot that he had kissed was left feeling tingly even after his lips left it.

"Are you excited for us to go to Jamaica in two days?" Shawn asked. I nodded my head violently as I sat up a little bit. Shawn laughed.

"Yes! I can't wait." I said. Shawn smiled and leaned his head back.

"You're so beautiful and gorgeous and stunning. I love you so much Emmy." Shawn said, mentioning his nickname for me. I kissed his chin.

"You're so unbelievably handsome and good looking. I love you so much too Shawn." I said. Shawn smiled.

"How's our baby girl Elena May doing today?" Shawn asked me as he placed his hand on my stomach. I took my hand and placed it over his.

"She seems to be doing well. I think that she's excited to go to Jamaica too." I said with a giggle, causing Shawn to laugh.

"Are you excited to see Sasayna and Charlie Puth when we go to Jamaica?" Shawn asked, mentioning my best friend who works in Jamaica and her husband, which is one of Shawn's goods friends.

"Do you think that our other three babies are okay with my parents?" I asked my husband. Shawn nodded.

"Of course my love. Don't worry." Shawn said. Two days later, Shawn and I were on our way to Jamaica. As soon as we landed at the airport, we were greeted by fans. I love Shawn's fans, I truly do, but with a baby in my belly, we had to be careful.

"Hi Emily! Hi Shawn! Congratulations on the baby and the wedding!" A fan said. Once we had been pregnant for three months, we announced our pregnancy.

"Thank you!" Shawn and I said in unison. Shawn took a picture with her and we started to walk away. A few more fans started to crowd around us. I got nervous, I didn't want anything to happen to my baby.

"Please back up guys." One of the security guards asked. Some fans listened, others did not. One of them decided that she would, without asking, touch my belly. I didn't like that.

"Please don't touch my stomach." I asked. She took her hand away from my stomach, thank God, but she scoffed.

"Please back up guys. She has a baby in her belly and she needs room." Shawn said loud enough for a lot of people to hear him. Some people backed up and we soon got in the car. As soon as the car door was shut, I put my hand to my belly. "You okay Mrs. Mendes?"

"Yeah, that just made me a bit nervous. Someone randomly touched my stomach and when I asked her not to, she did take her hand off but she scoffed." I said. Shawn, my amazing husband, pulled me closer to him.

"I'm sorry honey." Shawn said. I turned and put my hand to his jaw and rubbed it with my thumb.

"It's okay. You protected me and I love you for that. Now, let's just enjoy our honeymoon." I said with a smile. Shawn sent me a warm smile and placed a gentle and loving kiss on my lips. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

"I love the fact that you can always find the good in things my Emmy baby." Shawn said. I smiled. We soon arrived at our friend's house and we were greeted by them outside.

"Hi Emmy! Hi Shawn!" Charlie Puth said. I hugged my best friend, Sasayna, first.

"Hi baby girl!" She said, greeting me with the nickname that she had been calling me for just about forever.

"Hi!" I said. We all hugged and then went inside to sit down and talk.

"Do you want to go to the private beach Emmy baby?" Shawn asked me. I nodded as I smiled. Shawn packed some stuff for us and then we headed to the beach.

"This is really nice." I said to Shawn as we sat down on the warm sand. Shawn nodded.

"Baby it looks like we found some newlyweds." I heard a voice said. Shawn and I looked over and saw Shawn's friends Justin Bieber and his wife, who had once been seen with Shawn a lot, Hailey Baldwin Bieber. Shawn stood up and then helped me up.

"Hi guys, how are you?" Shawn asked as he bro hugged Justin and I gave Hailey a hug. We then switched and I hugged Justin as Shawn hugged Hailey.

"We're good. How are you guys? Congratulations on the wedding and the baby!" Hailey said.

"Thank you. We're very good." I said.

"Your baby bump is starting to show." Hailey pointed out with a smile. I put my hand to my stomach and rubbed it.

"Yeah. That makes Shawn and I very happy. So what are you guys doing here?" I said and asked.

"We're just on vacation here, relaxing. How's the honeymoon?" Justin asked. Shawn and I smiled at each other as he pulled me closer to him and put both of his hands on my belly.

"Amazing. We're loving it." Shawn said.

"Great! Well, we'll let you two lovebirds go." Hailey said. We said goodbye to them and sat back down. We watched the sunset before heading back to our friend's house. Shawn and I showered to get the sand off of us and then we went to get dressed. As I was putting my clothes on, I looked up to see Shawn eyeing me up and down as he licked his lips and he smirked. I giggled.

"Shawn, my belly is in the way, we can't have sex. But, we can do this." I said as I finished getting dressed. Shawn was already done getting dressed. I pushed him onto the bed and laid next to him as we kissed. I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks. Shawn moaned into the kiss and that's when I pulled away.

"Oh come on, please?" Shawn asked. I giggled and shook my head.

"Honey, my stomach is in the way, we can't." I said. Shawn groaned, but he got over it. We had an amazing rest of our honeymoon, and although we were sad to leave, we were glad that we would get to go home and see our other kids.