50. He Gets Jealous

A/n: Yesterday I watched To All The Boys I've Loved Before and it's sooo good. Go watch it. One of the actors, Noah Centineo is a hottie so I decided to write this. Enjoy!

My boyfriend of four years, Shawn and I were watching To All The Boys I've Loved Before starring Lana Condor and Noah Centineo, and let me tell you something, Noah Centineo is a good looking guy. Not as good looking as Shawn, but still. There was a hot tub scene where Noah's character, therefore Noah, was shirtless.

"Oh, la, la." I accidentally said out loud. I was sitting on Shawn's lap, his head on my shoulder and his arms around me. I felt Shawn tense up. "Baby relax he's not as good looking as you." I said. Shawn paused the movie.

"Can you get off my lap Y/n? I think I'm going to go to bed. I'm tired." Shawn said.

"Shawn you're not actually tired, you're just jealous." I pointed out.

"No, Y/n, I really am tired. Goodnight." Shawn said. He always says he loves me before bed.

"Baby please. I didn't mean to say it out loud." I said.

"No but you still thought it. Like I said, goodnight." Shawn said, and with that, he turned around and went upstairs. What had I done? I turned off the movie and went upstairs so I could go to bed. Shawn had his back so it would be facing me.

"Shawn please turn around." I requested.

"No, I'm okay, thanks though." Shawn said sarcastically.

"Shawn, please." I pleaded.

"I'm trying to sleep. Why don't you go dream about Noah?" Shawn said and asked. I put my hand on his shoulder but he shrugged it off. I ran to the bathroom and started to cry. Shawn soon came in. "Why are you crying Y/n?" Shawn asked.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked. Now it was my turn to be mad.

"Yes. What could you possibly be upset about? You get the chance to dream about a hot guy." Shawn said.

"Yeah and that hot guy is you Shawn." I said.

"Not according to what you said downstairs." Shawn said angrily.

"Would you let that go? You're the most handsome, most good looking, sexiest, most amazing man I've ever met." I asked and said. Shawn thought for a moment and then turned back and went into our bedroom. I started to cry again. What I had just said to him was true. He's so amazing in so many ways. I love him so much, and I can't lose him. I don't know what I would do without him.

I eventually stopped crying and wandered back into our bedroom, only to find Shawn asleep. Was I going to lose him? I went to bed and tried to fall asleep. When I woke up, Shawn wasn't in bed with me. I walked downstairs and there he was, sitting on the couch in the living room. I sat next to him and brushed a stray curl from his face.

"Good morning baby. Do you want something to eat?" I said and asked. Shawn brushed me off.

"I already ate. I finished watching the movie. It was good." Shawn said.

"You finished watching it without me?" I asked, feeling hurt.

"Yeah, I didn't think that you would mind." Shawn said. This whole time he had been staring straight ahead.

"Well I do mind. Just because you're mad at me doesn't give you the right to be rude to me and be an asshole." I said. Shawn just shook his head. "I want to fix this. Please honey. I really want to fix this." I said.

"Well you called another guy hot, so." Shawn said.

"I never said that. I said 'oh, la, la.' and that was it. Don't put words in my mouth Shawn." I said.