90. He Brings You And Rose To Work

"Hey baby?" My husband of three years, Shawn Mendes asked me. I turned to him and smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Gosh he's gorgeously handsome.

"Yes my love?" I asked as I put my hands on his biceps.

"What do you think of me taking Rose to the studio tomorrow?" He asked. I was surprised. Rose is our two year old daughter.

"That would be cute and nice. Would you mind if I tagged along just so I could watch her when you go in the booth?" I said and asked. Shawn thought for a moment before nodding.

"If you want to come along, that would be even better. I'll have my two favorite girls with me." Shawn said with a big smile. I giggled and kissed him.

"Would we have to get up early?" I asked. Shawn thought for a moment again before shrugging.

"We'll leave soon after Rose wakes up. Are you making dinner right now?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. Mac and cheese. Does that sound good?" I asked.

"That sounds perfect my love. Do you need help?" Shawn said and asked, causing me to smile.

"No, but thank you honey." I said. Soon, it was dinnertime. I set up the table as Shawn woke up Rose from her nap.

"Look Rose it's mommy." Shawn said. I smiled as I turned to her.

"Hi baby." I said.

"Mommy!" She said, making grabby hands at me.

"Come here honey." I said as I took Rose out of Shawn's arms. We soon sat down for dinner.

"Rosie girl, guess where you're going tomorrow?" Shawn asked our beautiful daughter.

"Where?" She asked.

"You and mommy are coming with me to the studio." Shawn said. Rose clapped her hands, causing Shawn and I to laugh.

"Are you excited baby girl?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Yes. Can we go now please?" She said and asked. Shawn and I laughed again. Shawn shook his head.

"No, we have to wait until the morning." Shawn said.

"Dang it." Rose said.

Shawn's point of view

I woke up to the sound of soft snoring. I looked down at my wife, Y/n Mendes, and smiled. She's so beautiful. She's the most beautiful girl in the world, besides our daughter. My wife and I made one good looking kid. Our daughter, Rose, has my eyes and hair but everything else is Y/n.

I decided that maybe it would be better if I let Y/n sleep and not take her to the studio, but I would still take Rose of course. I got up, put my gray long sleeve shirt on, kept my gray sweatpants on, and padded my feet down the hall to Rose's room. I opened the door, and there she was, sleeping.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and made pancakes for Rose and bacon and eggs for my lovely, amazing wife for when she woke up. I've been at the studio a lot lately, so she's been the one to take care of Rose. That's why I don't want her to come to the studio. She needs to rest. I soon heard her feet come down the stairs, and I looked up from the stove to see my gorgeous wife. She was in sweatpants and my pink hoodie.

"Good morning honey. What are you making?" She said and asked as she walked over to me so she was behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She rested her head against my back. I played with her wedding ring and smiled. Gosh I'm lucky. I can't emphasize that enough.

"Pancakes for Rose, and bacon and eggs for you." I said.

"You know me so well. Thank you Shawn." She said.