171. Shawn Doesn't Win The Grammys

Last night I stayed up to watch the Grammys. My boyfriend of three years is the singer and songwriter, Shawn Mendes and he was nominated for two Grammys. Before the Grammys even started it was announced that Shawn lost one of the awards. He called to tell me that and I'll be honest, I cried a little, but he seemed hopeful for the next award. When the award show started and Shawn's category was up, I was on the edge of my seat, and then, he lost. I angrily turned off the tv and pulled out my phone to text Shawn.

Me: You should have won! I'm upset now :( I'm going to bed. Good night. I love you baby. You deserve the world and more.

Shawn: It's okay honey, maybe next time. Good night. I love you too.

The next day Shawn was coming home so I was pretty excited. Due to him rehearsing for both the Grammys and for tour, I haven't seen my amazing boyfriend in what feels like forever. I miss him so much and I can't wait to be back in his arms. When I woke up the next morning, I was feeling excited. Shawn wouldn't be home until the afternoon, and I had school, but oh well. I went to school which seemed to drag out.

When I came home, I opened the door, kicked off my shoes, and immediately headed upstairs to put my backpack on my bed. I then went downstairs and into the kitchen to make myself some lunch. All of the sudden I felt arms snake around my waist, causing me to jump.

"Shhh, it's just me darling." Shawn said into my ear and I immediately turned around to hug him.

"Shawn! You're home!" I said. Shawn chuckled.

"I was sitting on the couch waiting for you to notice me." He said as he pulled away from the hug but kept his hands on my waist. I tilted to the head to the side in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I've been home for an hour. I'm surprised that you didn't notice me sitting on the couch when you walked in but instead you took your shoes off and went upstairs." He said. Luckily he didn't look upset. I put my hands on both sides of his face.

"Oh I'm sorry honey. I would have gone straight over to you if I had noticed you, I promise." I said. Shawn smiled and kissed my cheek before hugging me again.

"I know. Oh my gosh my love I missed you so much." Shawn said. I hugged him tighter as I placed a kiss on his neck and then buried my face there.

"I missed you so much too baby." I said. Shawn pulled away from the hug and rested his forehead against mine. He then smirked. Oh gosh. He put his lips on mine, but not fully. He started to tease me but just grazing his lips over mine. I tried to push myself up so our lips would meet but he backed away a little. I frowned at him and then turned back to my food. He kept his arms around my waist and then planted small kisses on my neck. I tried to move away a little by squirming but it was to no avail.

"What are you doing baby?" Shawn asked.

"Making lunch." I said, even though I knew that he was referring to me squirming around. Shawn chuckled.

"No I mean, like, why were you squirming like that?" He asked.

"Because you're not being very nice right now." I said.

"How am I not being very nice right now?" Shawn asked. I focused on the food.

"You were teasing me. We haven't kissed in weeks and you teased me rather than kissing me." I said. Shawn turned me around so I was facing him.

"I'm sorry baby. You know that I like to tease you though, right?" Shawn asked. I frowned.

"But Shawn, we haven't seen each other in so long and I've missed your divine lips. I just want some of your kisses, well actually, I just want you and all of your love and all of your cuddles." I said as I rubbed Shawn's chest. He smiled at me.