152. Rose Has Questions

A/n: Okay so I TOTALLY did not mean to make a Titanic reference but I hope that you enjoy anyways! Okay, let's begin!

"I'm so excited for Rose to come home." Shawn Mendes, my husband of nineteen years and significant other for twenty two years said. I smiled and nodded as he sat down on our bed with me.

"I know. I've missed her even though she visited only two weeks ago." I said with a giggle. Shawn smiled and nodded before he buried his face in my neck. I rubbed his head and smiled as he placed a gentle kiss on my neck, then another kiss, then another one.

"You know, we're home alone right now..." Shawn said. I giggled.

"And?" I asked. He picked his head up and looked at me with a smirk.

"Well, we haven't been intimate in a while, and I miss your body. Come on baby, I really want you." Shawn said as he kissed my neck again. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay. Grab a condom." I said. Shawn smiled and, well, you know what happened next.

The next day, Rose came home after finishing her first year of college.

"Rose!" Jake, mine and Shawn's son yelled as he ran to her. She hugged her little brother who she adores so much.

"Jakey! How are you?" Rose asked.

"Good. I got all A's and B's this year." Jake said. Rose clapped her hands together.

"Congratulations! Where's Sarah?" Rose asked while looking around.

"I'm right here!" Sarah yelled while running up to her big sister who she idolizes so much.

"Sarah!" Rose yelled as they hugged. Soon, they pulled away from the hug.

"Hey, did you forget about your father?" Shawn teased.

"DADDY!" Rose yelled as she ran over to Shawn. Shawn laughed as he hugged his precious daughter. After hugging him, Rose hugged me.

"Welcome home my Rosie girl." Shawn said.

"Thank you Daddy. Mom? Can I talk to you in my room please?" Rose asked. I nodded.

"Of course." I said. Rose and I went into her room and sat down on her bed. "So what's up honey?" I asked Rose. She smiled but also seemed nervous, all at the same time.

"There's this guy, Jack, and he was in three out of my four classes this semester. He took me on a few dates and we plan on hanging out during this summer too. He's so handsome and kind and caring. He's a real gentlemen. And there's one more thing..." Rose said, and by now she was more nervous than anything. I held her hand.

"What is it honey?" I asked.

"The last time him and I saw each other... well, we kissed." She said. My eyes widened.

"Oh, wow. Are you guys dating now?" I asked. She shook her head. Rose had had a couple of boyfriends in the past but they obviously didn't stick.

"No, not yet, but I hope he asks me to be his girlfriend soon. I really like him mom." Rose said. I nodded. "And when we kissed... it felt wonderful."

"What do you mean?" I asked. Rose smiled again.

"I felt my heart race and I felt sparks shoot through my body and I felt butterflies in my tummy. It was like the kiss was magical." Rose said. I turned my body so I was facing her more.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked her. Rose nodded.

"Yeah." She said.

"Those are the feelings that I get whenever I kiss your father." I said. Rose's eyes widened.