168. Miscarriage pt. 2

A/n: Okay so I know that I ended the first part with Y/n having Rose, but let's pretend that it's only been a month since Shawn and Y/n had the miscarriage. Okay, I hope that you guys like this imagine. Okay, let's begin!

About a month ago, my husband Shawn Mendes and I found out that we had lost the baby that we were two and a half months pregnant with. Losing the baby broke our hearts. Shawn has been trying to cheer me up by having friends and family members come over, but it's not really working. I've spiraled into a deep depression and I don't know how the hell I can get out of it. I haven't really been eating much and I've been crying and sleeping a lot. I also go for a lot of walks. Sometimes Shawn joins me on the walks, sometimes he doesn't, but he usually does join me as we walk in silence and hold hands.

I woke up one morning crying. I looked over and saw that Shawn wasn't in bed with me but I soon heard him rushing up the stairs. I sat up in bed as he walked in and sat on the bed with me.

"I'm right here love, it's okay, you're okay." Shawn said, trying to comfort me. I just kept crying.

"My baby. Our baby." I cried out. Shawn sighed and moved over so he was on his side of the bed and leaned up against the headboard of our bed.

"Come here honey." Shawn said. I leaned on him as I cried my heart out.

"I want our baby back." I said. Shawn kissed the top of my head.

"I know honey, I know. Can I ask you a question?" Shawn said and asked. I looked up at him and nodded.

"Yeah." I said.

"I need you to be honest with me, okay?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Okay." I said, wondering where this was going.

"Have you had any thoughts of hurting yourself or anything?" Shawn asked. He looked so concerned. I started to cry harder as I gripped his shirt. I finally answered his question.

"Yes, but I'm not going to act on anything, I swear. Please don't send me to a hospital, Shawn, please don't send me to a hospital." I pleaded. Shawn gently grabbed my face in his hands.

"My love, I'm not going to send you to a hospital unless you do act on those thoughts. Then we'll talk about you going to the hospital, but you're here and you're safe, okay?" Shawn said and asked. I nodded.

"Okay. Thank you." I said. Shawn kissed my temple.

"You're welcome darling. Do you want something to eat?" Shawn asked. I thought for a moment before shrugging.

"I don't know. I'm not really all that hungry." I said. Shawn sighed before he kissed my cheek.

"Honey, you not wanting to eat is the depression and grief. Can you please at least try eating something? For me?" Shawn pleaded. I sighed before nodding.

"Okay." I said. Shawn smiled at me.

"Thank you." He said.

"You're welcome." I said, and him and I walked into the kitchen while holding hands. His touch sent electricity through my body, yet it felt safe, inviting and warm, all at the same time.

"What do you want to eat?" Shawn, my amazing and loving husband asked me. I looked around the kitchen before pointing at some cereal.

"Can I have some honey nut cheerios please?" I asked. Shawn nodded and got me a bowl. He poured the cereal in first and then the milk and sat with me as I began to eat. As I was taking my third bite, the doorbell rang.

"I got it." Shawn said. I nodded and soon heard two female voices.

"Where's Y/n?" I heard my friend Liz, who I've known my whole life, ask.