66. Your Ex Wants You Back

I was sitting on the couch watching Supernatural when there was a knock on the door. Hm, I wonder who it could be? Shawn wasn't home and it obviously would not be him. I got up off the couch and went over to the door. I opened it up only to find my ex boyfriend, Alex, standing at my door.

"Hi." He said.

"What are you doing here and how did you get my address?" I asked.

"Well, my brother's a cop so he can locate people's houses, and I wanted to come over because, well, I want you back." Alex said.

"First of all, I think that your brother finding our address just for this is illegal. Second of all, there is no way in hell that you're ever going to have me back." I said.

"Why not?" He asked, looking confused.

"Because I'm with the love of my life right now." I said. Shawn's jeep pulled in the driveway. Oh no. He's going to be pissed. Shawn stepped out of the car looking confused and walked over to us.

"Who's this?" Shawn asked.

"This, my love, is Alex." I said. Shawn frowned, knowing exactly who Alex was, and stepped inside, putting his arm around my waist, holding me securely.

"Oh, you mean the guy who was an immature, perverted, jerk to you?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Yup." I said.

"I was not." Alex said defensively.

"You would embarrass me on purpose, you would constantly go in my bathroom and jerk off, and you were constantly pressuring me to do things, especially sexual things." I said. Alex frowned.

"Why can't we get back together Y/n?" Alex asked.

"Excuse me?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah he wants him and I to get back together." I said to Shawn.

"Buddy," Shawn said. "That's never going to happen. This is the love of my life we're talking about, and I know for a fact that she's in love with me."

"Oh really?" Alex asked, trying to puff out his chest and look tough. It was kind of funny because he looked absolutely ridiculous.

"Yup." Shawn said.

"And how do you know that fact?" Alex asked.

"Because I can see it in her eyes and she says it to me all of the time." Shawn said.

"Well, she used to say to me that she loved me." Alex said.

"Yeah, and I thought I did. I guess I was just in love with the idea of love. But now, I'm head over heels in love." I said, smiling at Shawn. Shawn pecked my lips. I cupped his neck with my hand and pulled him closer to me and kissed him, really kissed him. I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach. Alex cleared his throat.

"Oh don't mind us, we're just being in love. Isn't that right darling?" Shawn said and asked as he looked at me with nothing but love and admiration. I smiled and nodded.

"Yup." I said. Alex scoffed.

"So that's a no to us getting back together?" Alex asked.

"Oh my gosh, it's like you weren't even paying attention to anything that just happened. Shawn and I are in love. We're head of heels in love with each other. I don't want you back, now please get off our property." I said.

"Fine, whatever." Alex said, and with that, he left. Shawn and I shut the door and hugged each other, Shawn stroking the back of my head.

"He said that his brother is a cop and was able to find our address. Shawn, what if other people find our address and show up?" I said and asked. Shawn shook his head.

"Then we call the cops because they're trespassing. Don't worry baby girl, nothing is going to happen." Shawn said. I smiled at him.

"I love you." I said. Shawn smiled at me.

"I love you too darling. You're the love of my life and I can't wait to marry you someday." Shawn said. I captured my lips with his and felt the butterflies, sparks, and heart racing all over again. Shawn pulled away and we smiled at each other. Shawn then thought for a moment.

"What?" I asked.

"Before I showed up, did you even think about going back to him?" Shawn asked. I backed up so I was out of Shawn's grip.

"Shawn how could you even think that? I love you, not him. He was a complete and utter jerk to me. Why would you even think that?" I asked.

"I'm sorry baby, I just get jealous sometimes and I feel like you could leave me for someone better." Shawn said. My heart broke. I stepped forward and held his face in my hands.

"Baby, there's no need to get jealous. I'm yours. No one gets better than you, and I could never leave you. You're the most important person in my life. You're my best friend, my lover, my confidant, you're my everything. I could never leave you." I said. Shawn ducked down and we kissed once again. I smiled into the kiss, causing us to pull away.

"I love you." Shawn said.

"I love you too handsome. You've had a long day, are you tired?" I said and asked.

"Yes but I want to spend time with you." Shawn said, causing me to blush, which made Shawn laugh.

"Well honey, we can cuddle in bed and spend time together. Okay?" I asked. Shawn thought for a moment and then nodded.

"Okay." Shawn said. We walked upstairs holding hands, and when we got into bed, Shawn held me in his safe embrace. I could never leave Shawn for anyone, especially not one of my exes. I love Shawn too much for that, and I'll love him forever.