23. He Gets Asked About You

Shawn's point of view

I have a concert today, and before all of my concerts I do a question and answer session with some of my fans. I decided to call my girlfriend before the q&a.

"Hey Shawny." My darling girlfriend Y/n said, and I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Hey baby girl, just wanted to let you know that I'm about to go into the q&a." I said.

"Okay. I love and miss you." She said.

"I love and miss you too my sweet, sweet girl." I said.

"Bye honey." She said.

"Bye." I said before hanging up. I walked into the room and saw my fans. "Hi guys. How are you?" I asked.

"Good." They said.

"I LOVE YOU SHAWN." One girl yelled. I laughed.

"I love you too." I said. "Alright let's do some questions." I said before picking a girl in a pink shirt.

"I don't know if your fans ask you this a lot or not, but how are you?" She asked. I smiled, that was sweet of her.

"I'm good, I just got off the phone with my girlfriend so that was a little hard because I miss her, but I'm good." I said. I picked another girl.

"What's your favorite and least favorite thing about your girlfriend?" She asked.

"I don't have a least favorite. She's just about perfect in every way. My favorite thing about her? Oh God. Um, probably her eyes. I think that I fell in love with her eyes first before anything else." I said. It's so hard to figure out my favorite thing about Y/n because I love everything about her. I picked someone else.

"Would you ever wife up your girlfriend?" He asked.

"Definitely. We've actually talked about marriage and kids and the future. She's the love of my life, and someday I want to make her my wife." I said. That rhymed. I'll have to remember that for later when I'm writing my songs. I picked someone else.

"Why is your girlfriend so pretty?" She asked.

"I don't know but I think that she's a gift from God or something. I don't know what I did to deserve her." I said. I really have no clue what I did to deserve her. She's amazing and I don't know of anything bad about her. I picked another girl.

"What's your favorite thing to do with your girlfriend?" She asked.

"I love waking up with her. In the mornings it's so peaceful and quiet. I lay on my back and her head will be on my chest and I always wake up before her, so when she wakes up she'll look up at me and say 'Good morning handsome' and I always say 'Good morning gorgeous' or 'Good morning beautiful.' And then we just kind of talk a little bit and it's just really nice." I said. As I said all of this, I became a little sad because right now I can't wake up to her. I miss her.

Most of the questions were about my girlfriend for some reason, but I loved it. I love talking about her. I decided to call her after the q&a.

"Hi baby boy. Miss me?" She asked with a giggle since it hadn't been that long since we last spoke.

"Always. Guess what?" I asked.

"What?" She asked.

"Almost all of my questions were about you." I said. She laughed.

"Are you serious?" She asked.

"Dead serious." I said.

"What did they ask about me?" Y/n asked.

"'Why is your girlfriend so pretty?' 'What's your favorite and least favorite thing about your girlfriend?' 'Would you ever wife your girlfriend up?' 'What's your favorite thing to do with your girlfriend?' and a couple others." I said.

"And what is your favorite thing to do with your girlfriend?" She asked.

"I love to wake up with you." I said.

"I love that too. I miss it." She said.

"I do too." I said.

"So what's your favorite and least favorite thing about me?" She asked.

"I don't have a least favorite, but my favorite is your eyes. I fell in love with them first before I fell in love with anything else." I said. I heard a sniffle on her end. "No, no, no baby girl, don't cry. Why are you crying honey?" I said and asked.

"I'm happy because I have you as my boyfriend but I'm sad because I miss you." She said. I wanted to wrap my arms around her and rock her back and forth. I wanted to rub her head and her back. I wanted to hold her. But I can't because I'm miles and miles and miles away from her.

"I'm happy that you're mine and I miss you too. God do I miss you." I said.

"So, would you ever wife me up?" She asked. I smiled.

"I told them 'Definitely. We've actually talked about marriage and kids and the future. She's the love of my life, and someday I want to make her my wife.'" I said. I heard another sniffle.

"You're the love of my life too. I'll let you get to soundcheck but I love you." Y/n said.

"I love you too Y/n. So, so, so much." I said.

"Bye baby." She said.

"Bye." I said, and we hung up. I hope she doesn't cry for much longer. I love her so much, and I'm so glad that my fans, or at least most of them, love her.