130. For Emmy

A/n: PLEASE READ: REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED. Okay, please enjoy this imagine. Let's begin!

 I looked in the mirror, not liking what I saw. I saw a girl with a big baby bump. Sure, my husband of eleven months, Shawn Mendes and I, are happy that we're six months pregnant with another baby, but my stomach is so huge. I have major stretch marks on my stomach and I hate it. I've always been a bit of an insecure person, and my big stomach and the stretch marks aren't helping how I feel about myself. What if he gets sick of me and my body and leaves me? I was feeling so insecure about myself that I didn't even hear Shawn come in the room.

"Hello my Emmy baby. Are you okay honey?" Shawn said and asked. I faked a smile at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. Shawn sent me a questioning look.

"Please tell me what's wrong my love." Shawn pleaded. I shook my head and held his face in my hands.

"I'm okay, really." I said. Shawn seemed hesitant but nodded.

"Okay. How's our baby doing?" Shawn asked, putting his hand on my big belly that I didn't like.

"She's good. She's been kicking quite a bit." I said, smiling for real this time.

"Maybe she'll be a soccer player some day." Shawn said, causing me to laugh.

"With the way that she's kicking, I wouldn't be surprised." I said, which then caused Shawn to laugh. My heart fluttered at the mere sound of his laughter.

Shawn gives me such insanely amazing feelings. When he holds me, I feel like I'm in my true home. When we kiss, I feel sparks shoot through me like fireworks, I feel my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I feel butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach. When Shawn and I hold hands, I feel electricity spark through me yet I feel safe and warm at the same time. I love all of the feelings that Shawn gives me, and I hope that he doesn't leave me because I never want to stop feeling these things, and I'm so in love with him.

"Your belly is getting so big." Shawn said, and even though he said it with a smile on his face and he meant well, it still hurt a bit. I know that he didn't mean to hurt me, he would never intentionally hurt me, but still.

"Yeah. All because of our little girl." I said to Shawn. He smiled and nodded.

"I've had a long day of meetings, I think that I'm going to go lay down." Shawn said as he yawned. I nodded my head.

"Okay. Do you want me to lay down with you?" I asked Shawn.

"No, why don't you go sit on the couch and watch the tv or something?" Shawn asked. Why doesn't he want me to nap with him? He always wants me to nap with him.

"Oh, um, okay. I love you." I said. Shawn smiled at me, but for some reason, the smile didn't reach his eyes like it usually does.

"I love you too honey." Shawn said. He then went and got into bed. I went downstairs and put on the tv. Has he stopped loving me and he's going to leave me? I called my mom, Elaine, and she quickly picked up.

"Hi Emmy sweetheart. How are you?" She asked. I held back tears.

"Can I come over please?" I asked.

"Of course. Is everything okay?" She asked.

"I'll tell you when I get there." I said.

"Okay. See you in a little bit." She said, and we hung up. I sent Shawn a text saying that I was going to my parent's house. I didn't want to go up there and wake him up. I got my shoes on, grabbed my keys, and headed out the door. I soon arrived at my parent's house and both my mom, Elaine, and my dad, David, looked concerned.

"Hi." I said to them before bursting into tears.

"What's wrong?" My dad asked.

"I'm really worried that Shawn is going to leave me." I said. My parents looked at each other.

"Why?" My mom asked.

"Have you seen my stomach? It's huge and it has stretch marks all over it -" I started before my mom interrupted me.

"Honey, that's because you're carrying another life inside of you. That's Shawn's baby, and I know that he's over the moon about you being pregnant." My mom said. I shrugged.

"I don't know. He had a long day so he said he wanted to lay down and I asked him if he wanted me lay down with him, and he always says yes, but today he said no, and told me to go downstairs and watch tv. When I told him I loved him, he smiled but the smile didn't quite reach his eyes like it usually does but he still said it back. I don't think he loves me anymore, and I think that he's going to leave me." I said, still crying. My parents shook their heads.

"Why don't you go home and relax, and then your dad and I will help you get everything figured out, okay?" My mom asked. I nodded. I wasn't quite sure of what she meant by that or what they were going to do, but of course I trust my parents.

I went home and sat on the couch. I suddenly got a craving for pickles and pizza. We didn't have any pizza in the house, but we did have pickles. I called a local pizza place and ordered a plain cheese pizza. It was soon delivered and I paid for it. I put some pickles on a plate and ate the pizza while eating the pickles. Shawn soon came down the stairs and, when he saw what I was eating, he scrunched up his nose.

"Ugh, I have to be honest with you babe, your cravings are disgusting." Shawn said. I felt my hormones kick in and I immediately started to cry. Shawn rushed over to sit down next to me and he put his arms around me to hold me.

"I'm sorry. It's just what the baby wants." I said. Shawn rubbed my back.

"Shhhh, honey, it's okay. I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry." Shawn said.

"It's okay. I'm sorry that my emotions are all over the place, it's just my hormones." I said. Shawn nodded.

"I know Emmy baby. But everything is okay." Shawn said as he kissed the side of my head. Maybe he does love me and he's not going to leave me? I don't know...

"Do you want to sit down here with me and watch some tv?" I asked, hoping that he would say yes, but instead, he shook his head no.

"I'm still tired so I'm going to go back to laying down, but I want you to stay down here, watch tv, and eat, okay?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Okay." I said. Shawn smiled at me, but again, the smile didn't really reach his eyes. He went back upstairs and I continued to eat. Soon, I had eaten the whole pizza and was about to finish off the pickles when I heard Shawn come running down the stairs and into the living room.

"Baby, why didn't you tell me how you were feeling?" Shawn asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Your parents called me and told me that you're worried that I'm going to leave you. Why would you think that my Emmy baby?" Shawn said and asked. I bursted into tears as he sat down next to me. I explained my reasoning to him and he shook his head.

"I just love you so much and I'm so scared that you're going to leave me." I said. Shawn pulled me closer to him.

"Baby, I'm sorry that the smile hasn't been reaching my eyes, I've just been very tired. Your body is gorgeous and so what if you have stretch marks? They show me that you're carrying our precious little one in you. They're marks of life. I'm sorry that I didn't have you lay down with me, but I just wanted you to relax. I'm so sorry that I made you feel this way my love." Shawn explained. I nodded and leaned on him.

"It's okay, I forgive you. I'm sorry that I even thought that. Shawn, I love to lay down with you. That's what relaxes me." I said as I looked up at him. He smiled at me and nodded. This time his smile reached his eyes.

"Okay. I love you honey." Shawn said. I smiled at him.

"I love you too." I said.

"Why don't you finish eating and then we'll go nap together. Does that sound good my darling?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said. I finished eating the pickles, threw my junk away, and went upstairs to lay down with Shawn. I'm so happy that my parents talked to him and told him how I was feeling, and I'm especially happy to know that Shawn still loves me and that he's not going to leave me. I'm one happy girl.