199. Growing Up

A/n: thank you very much to @princessmuffin21 for giving me this idea! Okay, please enjoy the LAST IMAGINE IN THIS BOOK! Okay, let's begin!

Rose Mendes's point of view

"So, um, I'll text you." Jack Winchester said to me. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay. Cool." I said, and we went our separate ways. I'm a senior in high school and I've never had a boyfriend. As I headed out to my car, my phone went off.

Unknown: Hey, it's Jack. So do you want to hang out today?

Me: Yeah, sure.

Jack Winchester: All right, it's a date :)

Oh my gosh. I'm going on a date with the Jack Winchester. The most popular boy in my grade. I drove home and went inside. My dad, the legendary singer and Shawn Mendes, was sitting on the couch. But smiled and came over to give me a hug when he saw me. I felt nervous about telling him that I have a date today. He's always been super protective of me and, according to him, I can't date until I'm thirty, maybe even forty.

"Hey sweet pea. How was school today?" Daddy asked. I faked a smile.

"Good." I said, which was the truth. Daddy frowned.

"Then why did you just fake a smile at me?" He asked. I sighed.

"When will Mom be home?" I asked. He looked at his watch.

"Any minute now. Is everything okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I just want to talk to her about something." I said. He nodded and I went upstairs to work on homework. Soon, there was a knock at my bedroom door. "Come in!" I said, and my mom walked in.

"Hey honey. Is everything okay? Your dad is worried." She asked and said. I sighed.

"A boy that I really, really like asked me out on a date today and I said yes and when Daddy finds out he's going to flip." I said. My mom sighed.

"I'll be there to keep him calm. I know how to." She said. I nodded.

"Okay. Can we go talk to him now please?" I asked. She nodded and we went downstairs. Daddy looked at me.

"Is everything okay?" He asked. I sat on one side of him and Mom sat on the other.

"I have to tell you something but you can't flip out, okay?" I asked. He nodded.

"Okay." He said.

"A boy asked me out on a date today and I said yes." I said. Daddy stood up.

"WHAT?" He asked. My eyes widened.

"Shawn, relax at least a little." Mom said.

"I want to meet this boy." Dad said. I groaned.

"Daddy, please just let me live my life. I'm seventeen years old." I said.

"Rose Lucille Mendes, I want to meet this boy." He said. I sighed.

"Fine. I'll text him and tell him to come inside when he gets here. He's taking me bowling." I said. My parents nodded. A bit later, Jack rang the doorbell.

"I'll get it." Daddy said. I looked at mom. She sighed and then leaned over to me.

"He just wants to protect you." She whispered.

"He just wants to ruin my life." I whispered back.

"Stop, you know that's not true." She said.

"Hi I'm Jack Winchester." Jack said when my dad opened the door.