185. How Your Friends See You Guys

A/n: Okay so this is obviously set a few years in the future. Explicit language in this one! Anyways, please enjoy this imagine! Okay, let's begin!

Teddy Geiger's point of view

I've been really good friends with the singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes for a while now. I'm currently at the house that he shares with his lovely girlfriend Y/n Y/l/n in Boston. I was sitting next to Scott Harris and I smiled at Y/n and Shawn. Scott suddenly poked my side. I looked over at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you staring at Y/n and Shawn?" He asked in a whisper so Shawn and Y/n wouldn't hear us.

"They're such a beautiful couple. Look at them." I said as I looked back over at them. Y/n was sitting on Shawn's lap and was giggling at something that Shawn had said. Shawn smiled at her.

"They really are a beautiful couple. Remember when they first met, like, wait how many years ago did they meet?" Scott asked. I thought for a moment.

"Y/n? Shawn? How long ago did you guys meet?" I asked. They looked at me and smiled.

"It was August sixteenth, 2019, the day after his concert in Boston. We met at a Dunkin Donuts shop and immediately hit it off. So it was a little over three years ago." Y/n said. Shawn gazed at her lovingly as she spoke.

"You guys are such a beautiful fucking couple." I said, causing them to blush. They thanked me.

"When's the wedding?" Scott asked. Y/n looked at Shawn.

"Sometime after tour I'll propose." Shawn said, which made Y/n smile really wide. Shawn then looked over at Y/n. "I'm the luckiest man in the world, all because I have her by my side." Shawn said. Y/n blushed and then kissed his cheek.

"I'm going to get something to drink, do you want anything babe?" Y/n asked. Shawn smirked at her.

"You." He said, causing us all to laugh. She swatted at his chest lightly before getting up and going into the kitchen. Shawn watched her the whole time that she was walking away.

"You really love her, don't you?" I asked Shawn. He looked at me with a smile and nodded.

"She's the love of my life, my best friend, my everything. She's everything that I ever wanted in life and more. I love her so fucking much." Shawn said.

"That's so cute." I cooed. I could tell that Y/n was then walking back into the room because he looked away from me, his smile widened, and he opened up his arms for her to go into. She sat down on his lap while holding a water.

"No beer for you Y/n?" Scott asked. Y/n shook her head as she took a sip.

"She doesn't really like alcohol." Shawn said. We all nodded.

"Y/n, could I talk to you for a minute please?" I asked. She nodded and we went upstairs to one of the guest bedrooms. She shut the door behind us to give us privacy.

"Is everything okay?" She asked. I nodded and smiled at her.

"Yeah. I just wanted to tell you a story. Is that okay?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.

"Of course." She said.

"Well, I remember getting a phone call from Shawn one day. It was the same day that he had met you, and when I said hello, the first thing he said was 'I just met the most beautiful girl in the world and I'm pretty sure that she's the one that I'm going to marry someday.' So I asked him why he felt like that. He said that when he was with you, he just immediately felt a connection and that when you guys sat down to talk, it was like he couldn't get enough of your voice and he said that he wanted to hear it everyday for the rest of his life. Y/n he once told me, and this was just a couple of months ago, that he's pretty sure that you put the stars in the sky. Shawn is so in love with you and he always gushes about you. If we're in the studio and you text him, he literally stops whatever he's doing and his whole face lights up with excitement. He really loves you." I said. Y/n looked like she had tears in her eyes as she smiled.

"That makes me so happy to hear. I love him so much and I really don't know what I would do without him. He's the love of my life and my best friend. I remember, it was our second date, and I told him that I was afraid of rushing into a relationship because I had rushed into my last relationship and had gotten hurt, so he told me that I should set the pace, and that he would just keep up. It made me feel so much better. He just really understands me and he knows me better than anyone in this world - he even knows me better than I know myself. If I'm upset, he's always there for me no matter what and he knows exactly how to calm me down. I really want to be married to him. I just love him so much. There's a quote that I remember that's very fitting. It says 'He is more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.'" Y/n said. I smiled. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I said, and Shawn walked in. His eyes immediately looked towards his girlfriend.

"Is everything okay?" He asked with a look of concern on his face. Y/n stood up and wrapped her arms around his waist. Shawn wrapped his arms around her shoulders just instinctively. It's what he always does.

"Yeah. Teddy was just telling me a story." Y/n said with a smile. Shawn looked at me.

"Oh, what story?" He asked. I laughed.

"I told her about when you called me the day that you met Y/n and how happy I can tell she makes you. She said that she loves you a lot and wants to be married to you." I said. Shawn smiled at Y/n as she smiled up at him.

"She makes me so beyond happy. I want to be married to her too. Come on, let's go back downstairs." Shawn said as he interlaced his fingers with Y/n's. She smiled at me as we left the room. I can't wait to go to their wedding someday.

Camila Cabello's point of view

I was standing in the family room of Y/n and Shawn's house. Shawn's manager, Andrew and I were talking about Shawn.

"Where is Shawn anyways?" Andrew asked. We then looked around the room and quickly spotted him. But he wasn't alone. He's been dating Y/n Y/l/n for about three years now and they are so beyond in love. They were standing off to the side of the room. Y/n's arms were wrapped around Shawn's torso and Shawn's arms were wrapped around her shoulders. Shawn reached up and brushed a stray piece of hair out of Y/n's face and then he kissed her forehead. I noticed that when he kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes and smiled. Shawn then leaned his forehead against hers and he began to sway her from side to side. They were talking to each other but I couldn't hear what was being said.

"They're such a beautiful couple." I said. Andrew nodded and then walked over to them. I followed Andrew.

"Hey lovebirds." Andrew said. Shawn laughed and Y/n blushed.

"You guys are so cute!" I said.

"Thank you." They said. Y/n then leaned her head on Shawn's chest, their arms still wrapped around each other as we all had a conversation. Shawn kept kissing the top of Y/n's head and rubbing her back. At one point, Y/n closed her eyes.

"Her eyes are closed." I whispered to Shawn. He looked down at his girlfriend and gave her arm a gentle squeeze.

"You tired baby girl?" Shawn asked. Y/n looked up at him and nodded.

"Yeah. But we have the party and people haven't even started to leave yet so I have to stay awake. I'll just lean on you - if that's okay?" Y/n asked. Shawn smiled and nodded. He kissed her forehead, causing her to smile and close her eyes again before she put her head back on his chest. They're such a cute couple and I'm so glad that Shawn found someone who makes him so happy.