74. Cheater pt. 1

A/n: Okay so I don't want anyone to hate me because I know that Shawn would never do this but I had this idea in my head and needed to get it out. Okay, let's begin!

I had had a rough day at school, and all I wanted to do was crawl into my boyfriend Shawn Mendes's arms and have him hold me and comfort me. When I pulled into the driveway, I noticed Shawn's jeep, JBone, in the driveway and smiled. Good. He's home.

I unlocked the door and was immediately met with the sounds of moaning. Oh no. I ran up the stairs and whipped open the door to the bedroom that I share with Shawn, and there he was, in bed with another woman.

"Shawn!" I yelled. He immediately looked at me with panic in his eyes and covered himself up as he got out of bed. The girl covered herself up too.

"What are you doing home so early?" He asked.

"What are you doing in our bed with another woman?" I asked.

"It's not what it looks like, I swear." He said, trying to walk over to me, his underwear now on him. I held my hand up.

"No, get away from me. I cannot believe you Shawn. You said that you would wait for me." I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"No, please don't cry, I hate seeing you cry." He said.

"Well I'm crying because you couldn't keep it in your pants. I can't believe you Shawn. How did she even get here?" I said and asked.

"I, um, I kind of picked her up from her apartment." He said.

"How do you know her?" I asked.

"She works at the label. Her name's Amanda. What are you doing home so early?" He asked.

"Class got out early. Thanks for making my bad day worse. You did a real good job. I'll pack up my stuff and leave. Never talk to me again." I said.

"No, baby, please." He said, tears falling down his face.

"You don't get to call me that anymore. Good bye Shawn." I said. I packed up my stuff, and with that, I left.