55. Livestream

I was laying in bed playing on my phone when my boyfriend, Shawn Mendes walked in.

"Someone needs to take my phone away from me. I'm addicted to it." I said. Shawn then grabbed my phone from my hand and ran away with it. "Shawn! Give it back!" I yelled.

"Never!" He said as I chased him around the house. I finally gave up and went back upstairs to read a book. I soon heard Shawn talking to someone. I walked downstairs only to find Shawn looking at my phone screen and talking.

"Who are you talking to baby?" I asked. Shawn looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm doing a livestream via your Instagram." Shawn said. I groaned.

"Oh God." I said as I sat next to him. He laughed. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and leaned on him.

"Ask me questions guys." Shawn requested. Shawn and I looked at the questions and what everyone was saying.

"Someone just called us mom and dad." I pointed out. Shawn laughed.

"We're not there yet guys." Shawn said. I laughed.

"Y/n is so fat. Look at her." Someone wrote.

"Hey, don't call her fat, she's not fat." Shawn said with a frown.

"Y/n is so ugly." Someone else wrote.

"My girlfriend is gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, and stunning. Don't say she's ugly. If I see one more hateful comment I'm turning this off." Shawn said. I unwrapped myself from Shawn.

"No keep going babe, I'm just going to go upstairs and read." I said. Shawn looked up at me.

"No baby girl, please come here. I want you to sit with me. Don't worry about the hate, I'll take care of it." Shawn said. I shook my head and went upstairs.

Shawn's point of view

"Guys, my girlfriend just left and went upstairs because some of you were sending her hate. That's unacceptable. I'm shutting this livestream down. To those who didn't send hate, thank you. I love you guys. Bye." I said, and ran upstairs, only to find my stunning girlfriend crying. "Oh baby don't cry." I said.

"I can't help it. They're right. I am fat and ugly." She said.

"Hey, don't ever talk about yourself like that ever again. You are not at all fat and you are gorgeous. I love you so much honey." I said. She slowly but surely stopped crying.

"I love you too. I'm sorry I was crying." She said. I rubbed her arms.

"It's okay darling. Did you know that you're the most beautiful girl in the world?" I asked.

"Stop it Shawn, I'm not." She said, shaking her head.

"But baby you are. Trust me, I've seen a lot of girls, and I've never seen any as gorgeous, beautiful, stunning and perfect as you." I said.

"You really think so?" She asked.

"I know so." I said. She smiled at me.

"Want to lay in bed and cuddle with me?" She asked. I nodded and we fell asleep holding each other. I love this beautiful girl so much.