48. For Yusra

Shawn's point of view

I'm really nervous. I'm trying to make and set up a candlelight dinner for my girlfriend of three years, Yusra. I love her so much and I want this dinner to be perfect. My best friend Brian soon showed up at the front door.

"Hey man, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here for moral support." Brian said as he stepped inside.

"Thanks." I said.

"You're welcome. Dude, it's going to be fine, Yusra will love anything you do. As long as she has you, she's happy." Brian said. I smiled.

"Yeah she's said that before." I said.

"Exactly. Do you want any help?" Brian asked. I shook my head no.

"No. I want to do this all by myself." I said. Brian nodded and soon left. Now, I just have to make sure that everything is perfect for my darling princess.

Yusra's point of view

I walked inside the house that I share with my boyfriend Shawn, only to find him standing right in the doorway with a bouquet of red roses. My eyes widened.

"Are these for me?" I asked Shawn. Shawn chuckled and nodded.

"Of course they are darling." Shawn said. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Thank you so much my love." I said.

"You're welcome Yusra. I love you." Shawn said.

"I love you too Shawn." I said.

"Now, come give me a proper kiss." Shawn said. I giggled and put my lips on his. I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my tummy, and I felt my heart race like I had just run a marathon. Shawn and I pulled away, gasping for air after our rather passionate kiss.

"So what are the flowers for?" I asked. Shawn reached out for my hand. I took it and felt sparks shoot through me, but I felt safe and warm at the same time.

"Come here baby." Shawn said as he led me to the dining room. I gasped when I saw what he set up. He put a red cloth on the table with candles. Shawn let go of my hand and grabbed some plates and put them on the table. "Dinner is served my love." Shawn said.

"Thank you baby. What did you make?" I said and asked.

"Chicken alfredo. Does that sound good?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Chicken alfredo sounds perfect. Whatever you make is perfect." I said. Shawn smiled at me. "Did you do this all by yourself?" I asked.

"I did. Brian stopped by and offered help but I turned him down." Shawn said. I smiled.

"Awww, that's so sweet of you. You wanted to do it all by yourself?" I asked.

"Yup." Shawn said.

"Shawny?" I asked as we sat down to eat.

"Yes Yusra?" Shawn asked.

"After this, can we cuddle please?" I asked. Shawn chuckled.

"Yusra, you never have to ask. We can always cuddle." Shawn said. I smiled.

"This is such a nice dinner Shawn. Thank you so much." I said.

"You're welcome love." Shawn said.

"I love cuddling with you." I said.

"I love cuddling with you too." Shawn said.

"I feel so safe in your arms. It's like they're my home." I said. Shawn got up and walked over to me. He sat on the floor next to my chair, but he was still pretty tall.

"I love that you feel that way baby. I like holding you." Shawn said. We cuddled up against each other on the couch after dinner. All in all, it was a great dinner and a great night.

Shawn Mendes Imagines Part 2 {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें