110. Trust?

A/n: I'M BACK BABY! Okay so this talks about the Rolling Stones interview that Shawn did. I'm not trying to start any drama, but in my opinion, it doesn't sound like Shawn to smoke weed. Even if he did, I wouldn't give a flying fuck. I know people who smoke weed, one of them even smokes for medicinal reasons. Weed can actually really help people with anxiety and pain, so if he wants to smoke, I don't care, I'll still support him. Someone messaged the bartender that he supposedly took back to his hotel, and she said that they didn't sleep together, however, I saw that he DOES follow her on Instagram. Also, I don't believe that Shawn said that stuff about Hailey (Baldwin) Bieber because the both of them have been so adamant that they were just friends, so why would Shawn suddenly go back on his word? I've seen videos of him from the Illuminate q&a's and he said that he would never lie to us, his fans. Okay, rant over. Please enjoy this imagine. EXPLICIT LANGUAGE! Okay, let's begin!

I was laying in bed when I heard someone come in the house. My boyfriend, the singer and songwriter, Shawn Mendes, is currently on his Jingle Ball tour, but maybe he's surprising me? Who knows. He likes to surprise me sometimes. I heard someone coming up the stairs and walk into the bedroom.

"There she is." Shawn whispered. I turned around and faced him.

"Shawnie?" I asked. He smiled at me as he walked over to the bed and sat near my legs.

"Hi darling. Are you tired?" Shawn said and asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I love it when you call me darling." I said with a smile. His smile remained on his gorgeously handsome face.

"Yeah?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I love it when you call me darling, my love, love, baby, honey, sweetie or sweetheart, and future Mrs. Mendes." I said. Shawn kissed my forehead. The spot that he kissed was left feeling tingly even after his lips were no longer there.

"Well honey, you are future Mrs. Mendes. Want me to get into bed with you and cuddle with you?" Shawn asked. I nodded.

"Would you mind?" I asked. He shook his head as he got up and went around to his side of the bed and got in.

"Not at all. Come here my love." Shawn said as he laid on his back and opened up his arms. I scooted closer to him, put my head on his chest, and wrapped my arm around his torso as he wrapped one arm around my back and shoulders and his other arm laid across mine, but he let his hand rub up and down my arm. I closed my eyes and listened to his heartbeat.

"Your heartbeat is going kind of fast. Are you okay honey?" I asked as I picked up my head to look at him. He smiled and nodded at me.

"Yeah. It's just because I'm holding the most beautiful girl in the world in my arms right now." He said, causing me to blush. A thought suddenly popped into my head and I frowned.

"Shawn?" I asked.

"Yes my dear?" He responded.

"Why is it that after the Rolling Stones interview came out and you called me, you reassured my that you don't smoke weed, which I knew but you reassured me that you have never done it behind my back, and you reassured me that you never said those things about Hailey, but you never reassured me about the bartender that they mentioned. I know that you would never take another girl back to your hotel room, I trust you, it's just the other girls I don't trust. Why didn't you reassure me about that?" I asked, still looking at Shawn. He shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess that I didn't feel like I had to." He said. Okay then.

"I saw that you follow her on Instagram. How did you get her Instagram?" I asked.

"Well I thought that she was a nice girl, so I asked for her Instagram and I followed her." He said.

"But you've never done that with any other girl." I pointed out. I could tell that Shawn's frustration level was rising, but mine was too. I needed answers.