120. You're Stressed From Work

A/n: Okay so I know that today is Saturday, but let's pretend that it's Friday. I hope that you enjoy this imagine! Okay, let's begin!

"Okay Y/n, have a nice night." My boss said.

"Thanks Patrick, you too." I said. As soon as he was out of my office, I sighed and packed up my things. I had gotten to work at six o'clock that morning, and by the time that I was finished with all of my work for the day, it was ten o'clock at night. That's a sixteen hour work day. I had barely even been able to text my husband, singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes. I would usually text him during my lunch break, but I had to keep working during that time too.

I finally finished packing up my things and headed to my car. As soon as I got in and shut the door, I let my head fall back against the headrest and closed my eyes for a moment before opening them again and starting the car. I turned on the radio and instantly heard my husband's song, In My Blood, come on. I smiled as I looked down at my wedding ring. I got onto the road but could still feel the stress of work. Thank God tomorrow is a Saturday. I pulled in the driveway and saw that Shawn's jeep, JBone, was there too, and the living room light was on. I walked in the door and saw Shawn sitting on the couch. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hello Mrs. Mendes. How was your day?" Shawn asked as he walked over to me. I smiled at the name that he called me. We've been married for eight months now and I don't think being called Mrs. Mendes or Shawn referring to me as his wife will ever get old. I took my heels off and wrapped my arms around his torso. I sighed as he wrapped his arms around me too and rubbed my back.

"Long." I said.

"Well considering the fact that you left for work at five thirty this morning and now it's ten thirty, I'd consider that a pretty long day my love." Shawn said with a chuckle. I gave him a weak smile and nodded.

"Yeah. It was a sixteen hours long work day. Thank God it's the weekend though and I get to spend time with my amazing husband." I said with a more real smile this time. Shawn smiled back at me before ducking down and putting his soft lips on my chapped ones. I felt my heart race like crazy, like it was going to beat out of my chest at any moment, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach, and I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks on the fourth of July. Shawn and I smiled into the kiss, causing us to pull away.

"I love you, my amazing wife." Shawn said.

"I love you too my dear. Now, how about we get some wine in my system?" I asked. Shawn chuckled.

"Here, let me get it for you honey. You go get changed into more comfortable clothes, take your make up off, and then come back down and sit on the couch." Shawn said. I smiled at him before cupping the back of his neck with my hand to pull him back down to my lips for a sweet and gentle kiss. I went upstairs and changed into sweatpants, a long sleeve, and Shawn's pink hoodie, which is my favorite hoodie of his. I went back downstairs and sat on the couch as Shawn handed me a glass of red wine.

"Thank you Shawn." I said.

"You're welcome Y/n. You've had a long day, you deserve to relax. And you want to know something?" Shawn said and asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Tomorrow will be dedicated to just the two of us, and you're not allowed to do anything. No laundry, no dishes, no sweeping, no vacuuming, nothing. The house can wait. Your relaxation, however, can not. I will be catering to you and all of your needs all day long." Shawn said, sincerity laced in his voice. I smiled at him and put my hand to his cheek so I could rub it with my thumb.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I asked. Shawn kissed my forehead, and the spot that he had kissed was left feeling tingly even after his lips left it.