87. Adventures and A Nap

"Shawny?" I asked as I woke up. No response. "Shawn?" I called out. I walked downstairs to the smell of bacon and pancakes. As soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs, I turned my body and headed towards the kitchen. That's when I saw Shawn, standing at the stove. He was wearing the pink hoodie that I love so much and gray sweatpants. He turned to me and smiled.

"Good morning gorgeous." He said, the smile still adorning his gorgeous face.

"There you are. I woke up without your hot arms around me." I said. Shawn frowned as he tended to our food.

"Sorry baby. I was going to surprise you in bed." He said. Now I was the one that felt bad.

"It's okay. I'm sorry that I ruined your surprise." I said. Shawn turned to face me and held my face with his big hands.

"Baby, you didn't ruin anything. Okay my love?" He said and asked. I nodded and kissed the palm of his hand.

"Okay. I need coffee." I said, causing Shawn to chuckle.

"You and your coffee. I don't get it, tea is so much better." He said. I pointed at him with my index finger.

"Take that back Mendes!" I said. He shook his head.

"Never! Tea for the win!" He said. I laughed, shook my head, and then brewed my coffee.

"Do you want me to make you a cup of tea?" I asked. Shawn thought for a moment before nodding.

"Yes please. You know how I like it." He said. I nodded. I finished making my coffee the way that I like it and then I made his tea the way that he likes it.

"Your tea is ready." I said. Shawn sent me a warm smile.

"Thank you honey. You're the best." He said. I smiled.

"You're welcome, and no, you are." I said. Shawn chuckled and shook his head as he turned off the stove.

"Breakfast is ready my love." He said. My mouth watered.

"Yay!" I exclaimed, causing Shawn to laugh and shake his head again.

"Do you want to bring the mugs to the table and I'll bring the food?" He asked. I nodded and picked up the mugs that held our morning beverages. We sat down at the table and began to eat. I moaned.

"This is amazing. Thank you so much Shawny." I said.

"You're welcome Y/n, I'm glad that you like it. You know, you look ravishing in my clothes." He said with a smirk. I blushed, causing Shawn to throw his head back with laughter. I was wearing his gray long sleeve shirt which was huge on me, and my own sweatpants.

"Well thank you. I like to wear your clothes. They smell like you." I said. Shawn laughed as he sipped his tea and almost spit it out, causing me to laugh. "So what are we doing today?" I asked. Shawn finished sipping his tea before putting his mug down and pausing to think.

"Want to go to that big park and walk around?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Or we could go to the small park with the birds and bring bread and feed them." I said.

"Or we could go to both." Shawn said. I sat up straighter.

"Really?" I asked. Shawn nodded.

"Yup. All that walking would probably tire us out but then we could just take a nap." Shawn said.

"That's true. Did you know that I love to nap with you?" I said and asked. Shawn laughed and nodded.

"I did know that, and I love to nap with you too." He said. I smiled. We soon finished our breakfast, got changed, and left the house to go on our adventure.

Shawn and I headed to the smaller park first. We walked around a little before sitting on the bench while feeding the ducks and birds and seagulls. Once the bread was gone he put his arm around me and leaned his head on mine.

"Ready to go to the bigger park?" He asked. I lifted up my head, which head been resting on his shoulder, and nodded.

"Yeah. I love you." I said with a smile. Shawn smiled back at me.

"I love you too baby." He said. We got in the car and headed to the other park. Shawn kept his hand on my thigh the whole ride there. I loved it. "We're here." He said.

"Yay!" I exclaimed for the second time that day. Shawn laughed as he took my hand. His touch electrified me yet made me feel safe and warm all at the same time. We were both dressed warmly in cozy hoodies. Well, I was wearing one of his hoodies, but he didn't mind it. Like he had said at breakfast, he thought I looked ravishing in his clothes.

"Are you cold baby?" Shawn asked after we had been walking around and talking a lot. I nodded.

"A little chilly, but I'm okay." I said. Shawn frowned and took his jacket off. "Shawn, no, you're going to get cold." I protested, but he wasn't having it. He shook his head.

"Put this on please. For me?" He said and asked. I groaned.

"Fine, but I'm okay, really. Now you're going to get cold." I said. Shawn laughed.

"I don't care if I get cold, I just want my girl to be warm." He said, causing me to blush.

"So I'm your girl?" I asked teasingly, already knowing the answer.

"Of course you're my girl. Oh my gosh that girl is wearing a youth hoodie." Shawn suddenly pointed out. I looked. The girl saw us and her eyes widened. She walked over to us.

"Oh my gosh, can I get a picture with you guys?" She asked.

"You want me in it too?" I asked. She nodded.

"Of course!" She said. I smiled and we took the photo. "Thank you so much!" She said, and walked away.

Shawn and I soon went home and cuddled on the couch.

"I'm pooped." I said.

"Yeah?" He asked while brushing a stray hair out of my face. I closed my eyes and nodded. I suddenly felt a pair of strong arms lift me up and carry me upstairs. I squealed.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Carrying you to bed. We're both tired, right?" He asked. I nodded.

"Right." I said.

"Okay, so let's nap. Come cuddle with me baby girl." He said.

"I will always cuddle with you baby boy." I said as I got into bed. Shawn smiled at me as I called him that nickname.

"Did you know that I love it when you call me baby boy?" He asked.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. Now, let us commence in the sleeping process." Shawn said, causing me to laugh.

"Commence in the sleeping process?" I asked, still laughing.

"Yeah, you know, begin to sleep." He said. I laughed and nodded.

"Okay baby boy. It's cuddle and sleep time." I said, but Shawn was already out. I'm so lucky for Shawn and all of our adventures and naps.