105. He Gets Protective Of Aaliyah

A/n: Okay so in case anyone is wondering, Shawn is hugging Camila Cabello in the picture after her Never Be The Same concert in Toronto. Obviously everyone is older in this imagine. Also, explicit language in this imagine! Okay, let's begin!

My husband of one year, Shawn Mendes and I woke up to the sound of our doorbell going off repeatedly.

"Who the fuck is that?" Shawn asked, upset that he had been woken up from his slumber.

"I don't know." I said with a shrug. Shawn and I got up and went downstairs. We opened up the door, and there was my sister-in-law, Shawn's sister, Aaliyah. She had tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Aaliyah? What's wrong?" Shawn asked, panic etched across his face.

"Y/n is it okay if I talk with you, alone?" Aaliyah asked. I nodded.

"Of course. Let's go in the guest bedroom." I said. Shawn looked worried. I rubbed his shoulder and gave him a smile. Aaliyah and I went upstairs and into the guest bedroom. We sat down on the bed in there.

"I'm so upset Y/n." Aaliyah said, starting to cry harder.

"What happened?" I asked.

"John cheated on me." She said. My jaw dropped. She's been dating John for a year and a half and all of us loved him, even Shawn.

"Oh honey I am so sorry. If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out?" I asked.

"He told me that he didn't love me anymore and showed me the text messages with the girl he's been sleeping with. How am I going to tell my parents? How am I going to tell Shawn?" She said and asked. I thought for a moment before speaking.

"Well, what we could do is bring Shawn in here, and tell him. I'll keep him calm, I know how to. Then, together, you, me, and Shawn, will tell your parents. Okay?" I asked. She thought for a moment before nodding.

"Okay. Right now I just really need you and Shawn. Thank you for letting me talk to you about this." She said. I nodded and smiled.

"Of course. Us girls have to stick together because some men, such as John, are trash. You'll find the right guy eventually. I thought that I would never find the right guy, but then I met your brother, and he treated me, and still treats me, properly and right. Do you want me to go get Shawn now?" I asked. She nodded as she wiped tears away.

"Yes please." She said. I went downstairs. Shawn was sitting on the couch, fidgeting. He looked so worried.

"Shawn?" I asked. He looked up at me.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I think that it would be better if she told you. Come on, let's go upstairs." I said. Shawn held my hand as we went upstairs and into the guest bedroom. Shawn sat on the bed with Aaliyah as I stood.

"Please tell me what's going on, I'm really, really concerned and worried." Shawn told Aaliyah. She looked at him.

"John cheated on me." She said.

"WHAT?" He yelled. I touched his shoulder and he looked at me.

"Don't beat him up," I said. "Everything will be okay."

"Everything is not okay. My little sister was cheated on. Man, and to think I actually liked him." Shawn said, shaking his head.

"Please don't hurt him Shawn." Aaliyah said. Shawn shook his head.

"I won't. Please tell me that you're not going to go back to him." Shawn said. Aaliyah shook her head.

"I won't, I promise." She said.