137. Q&A Surprise

Shawn's point of view

"I don't know man, I just really miss my family. I mean, my daughter and my wife are literally my entire world." I said to my manager Andrew. I've been on tour for three months and I miss my two and a half year old daughter, Rose, and my wife, Y/n Mendes, who I've been with for seven amazing years. Andrew nodded.

"I know. Just a little bit longer and then you'll be back home with them." Andrew said. I nodded.

"Shawn, it's time for your q&a." My bodyguard, Jake said. I stood up and walked with him. Before the doors into where my q&a were opened up, I put on a fake smile. I walked in and it turned slightly real. The fans were waving at me. Andrew and my drummer Mike sat in the back but for some reason, it looked like they were sitting in front of something.

"Hi guys." I said as I sat down. I quickly got started with questions.

"I don't know how often your fans ask you this, but how are you?" She asked. I smiled.

"I'm good. I miss my family but I'll call them after this to check on them." I said. All of the sudden I saw both Andrew and Mike turn around.

"Shawn? We have a situation over here." Mike said.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I stood up, feeling concerned.

"There's a child named Rose over here that's asking for her Daddy." Mike said with a smile. Oh my gosh. Mike moved, and I saw Y/n stand up with Rose on her hip.

"Oh my gosh, hi." I said. The fans moved so my wife and daughter could come up to me and I met them a few steps in front of the table.

"DADDY!" Rose yelled. I took her out of my wife's arms and gave my wife a quick kiss.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I brought them over to the table. I sat Rose down next to me and Y/n sat on the other side of me.

"Well she wanted to see her Daddy, so I thought that it would be nice to surprise you." Y/n said. I kissed her cheek.

"This is the best surprise ever." I said with a smile - by now it was real. I felt Rose poke my leg. She waved for me to lean down so she could whisper to me.

"Can I please sit on your lap Daddy?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Of course you can sit on my lap sweet pea." I said as I picked her up and put her on my lap. She leaned her back against me and I started rub her arms before suddenly tickling her neck, causing her to laugh hysterically.

"No Shawn, she'll pee." Y/n said.

"Oh, right." I said.

"Daddy do it again." Rose said.

"I can't." I said. She looked up at me.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Do you want to tell my fans what happens when I make you laugh too hard?" I asked with a smile. She looked at them.

"I make wet." She said. I chuckled.

"When she says that she makes wet, that she means that she pees." I said, the fans laughed.

"Daddy?" Rose asked. I looked at her and wrapped my arms around her little body so she wouldn't fall off my lap.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can I pick the next person?" She asked. I smiled at her and kissed the top of her head.

"Of course you can pick the next person. Who do you want to pick?" I asked. She thought for a moment before pointing to a girl wearing an Illuminate shirt.