132. Shawn Almost Gets Into A Fight

A/n: explicit language in this one! Please enjoy. Okay, let's begin!

Shawn's point of view

I stepped outside of my hotel with my manager, Andrew, and my bodyguard, Jake, and we were immediately met with fans.

"Alright, please line up and Shawn will take pictures with you." Jake said. I took a picture with the first girl and she thanked me.

"Congratulations on your engagement Shawn!" The second girl said. I smiled at the thought of my fiance, Y/n. I proposed to her two months ago and now we're trying to plan the wedding.

"Thank you so much." I said. I took a picture and kept moving along the line. I soon went to take a picture with a male fan, but before we could take the picture, he began to speak.

"Hey can I have Y/n's number?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No. Why do you want my fiance's number?" I asked. The guy smirked. Oh gosh.

"Well she's hot and sexy, and I would love to hit that." He said.

"What did you just say about my fiance?" I asked, my blood starting to boil.

"Well she's sexy as fuck and I would love to have sex with her." The guy said, still smirking. I balled my hands into fists.

"You're right, she is sexy as fuck, but only I can say that about her. Don't ever talk about her like that ever again." I said.

"I bet she's practically a goddess in bed, but I could probably teach her a thing or two." He said. I started to lunge forward, wanting to punch the living shit out of this guy, but my bodyguard, Jake, held me back.

"Come on Shawn, let's go." He said.

"Don't ever talk about my fiance, or any person, like that ever again." I said.

"Can I still get a picture with you Shawn?" The guy asked.

"Considering what you just said, you can fuck off." I said, turned around, and got into the van. I got in and buckled up.

"Are you okay Shawn?" Andrew asked me.

"Are you fucking kidding me? That guy was so rude and disrespectful about my fiance. I'm going to get backlash about not taking a picture with him but I don't care. I need to get home to Y/n." I said. Andrew gulped and nodded.

We soon arrived at mine and Y/n's house and I practically ran inside. Y/n was sitting on the couch when I walked in. She stood up and opened up her arms. I ran towards her and picked her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms went around my shoulders. I put one of my hands underneath her bum and the other on her back. I walked over to the door and pressed her back to the door as I put my lips on hers. I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt sparks shoot through me like fireworks. Y/n pulled away.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked me.

"You're fucking mine. Understand?" I said and asked. She nodded.

"I'm all yours Shawn. Don't worry okay? Did something happen?" She asked. I set her down on the floor and we sat down on the couch. I told her everything that happened. She frowned.

"Fuck that guy." I said. Y/n moved herself so she was straddling my lap.

"Listen to me Shawn. Are you listening to me honey?" She asked. I looked into her mesmerizing eyes and nodded.

"I'm listening baby girl." I said.

"I'm all yours, nobody else's. No one could ever, and I mean ever, take me away from you. This engagement ring on my finger proves that. Sure what the guy said was rude and disrespectful, but I'm glad that you protected me. No one could ever take me away from you. You're mine and I'm yours. Okay?" My amazing fiance said and asked. I smiled for the first time in a few hours - the drive home had been long - and nodded.

"Okay. I love you my amazing future wife." I said. Y/n smiled at me.

"I love you too. Never forget that I'm yours, okay?" She said and asked. I nodded.

"Okay. Let's go take a nap, I'm tired." I said. She nodded and then squealed and laughed as I lifted her up and carried her up the stairs. I'll always be protective of this girl who will always be mine.