149. Scrapbook

A/n: Hi guys, so this imagine has pictures at the end, those pictures are what Shawn put in the scrapbook. I hope that you guys enjoy this imagine! Okay, let's begin!

Shawn's point of view

"What do you want for our anniversary baby girl?" I asked my loving girlfriend of almost three years, Y/n Y/l/n as we sat at our kitchen table eating breakfast. She smiled at me.

"Shawn I don't need you to get me anything. I just want you." She said. I groaned, causing her to laugh.

"But I want to get you something." I whined.

"Get me yourself. That's all I want. Plus, our anniversary isn't even for another month anyways." She said. I nodded.

"Okay. I know. I just want to have the right thing for you." I said. Y/n got out of her seat, walked over to me, and sat on my lap. She ran her fingers through my hair, causing me to smile.

"I don't want you to get me anything, but if you do get me something, I'm going to love whatever it is. Okay honey?" She said and asked. I nodded.

"Okay. Come give me a kiss." I requested and puckered my lips. Y/n laughed before putting her lips on mine. I felt sparks shoot through my body like fireworks, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach. Y/n makes my knees weak. Her and I have the type of love that people write stories about, and I know that her and I are going to be together forever. We pulled away from the kiss, breathless and smiling.

"I love you Shawn Mendes." Y/n said. My smile widened.

"I love you too Y/n Y/l/n. You know, some day you're going to be Y/n Mendes." I said. Y/n's smile grew.

"Really?" She asked. I chuckled.

"Honey, I literally bought a whole damn house with you and I'm so beyond in love with you. Of course I'm going to marry you someday." I said. Y/n leaned her forehead against mine and I started to rub her back.

"Well, I promise you that when you ask me to be your wife, I'll say yes. I'm so beyond in love with you." She said as she gently ran her fingers through my hair. I leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on her lips before pulling away.

"Are you all done eating?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah. Are you?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I'll get the dishes." I said.

"No, I can get them." She said.

"Babe, you always get them. Let me do it for once." I said. Y/n finally nodded and walked over to the couch to sit down while I did the dishes. The next day, Y/n had school, so I drove her and dropped her off. While I was at home, I went on Pinterest, hoping to find the perfect gift for Y/n. I finally saw a picture of a scrapbook. That's what I'll do! I'll make her a scrapbook.

As soon as I had that idea, I went to Michael's, a crafts store that's nearby. I picked up the supplies that I needed, went home, put them in the guest bedroom because I knew that Y/n would never randomly go in there, and went to pick Y/n up from school. She soon got in the car. I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Hi handsome." She said.

"Hi gorgeous. How was school?" I asked.

"Good but it was also long." She said. I placed my hand on her thigh as we drove away from the school and towards our home.

"Do you have any homework?" I asked. I saw her nodding out of the corner of my eye.

"Yeah. I have an essay to write. How was your day?" She asked.