Affection Risk

A/n: Mattheo and Y/n have been dating for over a year but Mattheo still has trouble showing public affection. But when she is asked out on a date by a random guy, right in front of Mattheo, she is about to respond when Mattheo does something unexpected.

Warnings: Violence, very very light smut as well.

Y/n POV

I was walking in the courtyard with Mattheo and our friend group. I tried to grab Mattheo's hand but he pulled away. He was still afraid to show affection in public. But if people would see him in my private dorm or his private dorm, he is a puppy. He loves Cuddling whether he admits it or not. He may act tough but he is a teddy bear. He's my baby.

Anyway, me being sick of this, I grab his hand and yank him behind a tree far from his friends.

"Please Theo. Just let me hold your hand! You want people to know that I'm yours, right?!" I ask in a loud tone. He doesn't answer so I just walk off.

Timeskip

I walk out by the whomping willow. I know how to get into the whomping willow because my mother and father were good friends with the marauders and that was a secret that they shared. So, I sit in the hole of the whomping willow. Just sat there, thinking. Is he embarrassed by me? Does he not want people to see him as soft? Why doesn't he want us to show affection in public? I don't get it.

Timeskip

I decided to go find him again now that I have calmed down. I walked back to the courtyard and saw Mattheo sitting by a tree with his friends. His friends were laughing and he was silent. This is my fault. I thought. But as I walked over to them, I got stopped by Hufflepuff's golden boy, Cedric Diggory. Most Hufflepuff's are good but this one was too bold. He stopped me and stood in front of me. Way too close for comfort, might I add. (I hate making Cedric the bad guy but he is in this oneshot. Sorry to the Cedric lovers out there) He brushed some hair by my face, to the side, something that I only let Mattheo do. I backed up a little to avoid his hand and he just moved closer.

"So, Y/n. How about you and me go on a date, this Saturday?" Cedric asks with a smirk. I shook my head no, backed up more until I hit a wall.

"I'd rather not, Cedric. I have a boyfriend and he is very protective of me so I'd rather not." I said, trying to be confident but it wavered slightly.

"He doesn't have to know," Cedric whispered, trying to be seductive but failing miserably. I tried to push him away but he refused. I closed my eyes and tried to go into the wall, away from him. Then I heard a grunt and a few punches being thrown. I opened my eyes and saw Mattheo holding Cedric down. He punched him again, and again, and again all while saying a sentence.

"DON'T *punch* YOU *punch* DARE *punch* TOUCH *punch* MY *punch* GIRL! *punch* EVER!" Mattheo yells at Cedric. When he was knocked out, Mattheo stands up as Cedric's friends drag him away. Mattheo races over to me and smashes his lips against mine. I'm shocked but kiss back nonetheless.

After a few minutes, we pull away, out of breath. Mattheo then drags me back to his dorm. He pushes me onto the bed and hovers over me.

"I'm sorry I haven't shown affection to you in public. I guess I was afraid of people seeing my soft side. But I love you and I will not let anyone hurt you or take you away from me," He says in his seductive tone. I giggle at him.

"I love you too. And don't worry. Only I will ever see your soft side. And I love it." I said to him. He kissed me again and I kissed back.

After a little bit of a make out session, he moves his lips down to my neck. He unbuttons my white shirt and the rest is a secret.

A/n: It's a bit rushed and not the greatest but I hope you liked it.