Just By Chance(Request)

A/n: "Hi! I have a request.. If you could make it, it would be great. :) So, in this mattheo and y/n are classmates and they both like each other but they don't know that. Abd one day they both get partnered to sit together in one of the classes they both have, for three months. Then, they start talking and actually find a lot in common and start hanging out. So its like a classmate to bestfriends to lovers. Thanks :)" Again sorry that I forgot this request. I hope you like it.

Requested By: @unihehe

Y/n POV

When I got into charms class, Mr. Flitwick stood in front of the class with a piece of parchment.

"Alright, before you sit down, I have new seating arrangements and partners for you." Mr. Flitwick said. The class groaned. He started to name the names.

Timeskip(small)

He continued naming names until I heard him stop for a second. I looked up and he took a deep breath and started speaking again.

"Y/n L/n and Mattheo Riddle." He says. When he continues, I move to go to Riddle sat. We weren't friends persay, more like acquaintances that didn't speak unless we had too.

Timeskip

"Alright. Now that you have your new seats and new partners, I will be handing out and explaining your new project that will be due in three months and after the three months is up, you will get new seats again. This is to get you out of your old partner and friend routines. Also to make new allies and friends. So the project is..." He continued but I vaguely listened. I got the hang of it but I was mainly nervous about working with the guy that everyone says is 'bad news' just because of his father. Not everyone is like their parents so I will make my own opinion of him.

Timeskip

Me and Mattheo have been working together for about a month and a half now. We have grown close. We have lunch together and walk together to classes. People stare at us but we don't care. I sat down next to Mattheo by the black lake.

"Hey, what're you doing?" I ask and he shows me his book.

"Just reading." He says to me, and I lean back by him and see him reading a muggle book.

"A muggle book?" I ask with a smirk. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Yeah. I actually find "Bloody Lips" (Good book on wattpad. Vampire book. If your into that kind of thing. Good plot. I read it twice and am reading a third time as well. Highly recommend it. I did not write it by the way.) quite interesting. I like how he is trying to be a romantic but just wants to show his love. She doesn't see it but instead of seeing it's him, she just gets freaked out. You know what I mean?" Mattheo asks me. I am just shocked at his analysis.

"Yeah, I guess. I never picked you for a bookworm, romantic, or as a person who would read muggle books." I tell him honestly.

Timeskip

I've been having a weird feeling lately when I'm around Mattheo. It's like that feeling you get when you like someone but can't like Theo. We're best friends. It would be weird. Just then I felt a presence behind me and a warm breath on my neck. But it wasn't Theo. I turned around and saw Flint who was in his seventh year and I was fifth year. I stood up immediately but he just backed me into a corner with that creepy grin on his face.

"Why don't you go out with me, L/n? You keep saying no. I'm not that bad." He says, trying to be attractive but he is just a creep.

"Um. No. I like someone else. Please, go away." I say under pressure. He leans in and I turn my head away, But just as he was about to make contact with my skin, he was ripped away from me. I looked and saw Theo with his wand pointed at Flint's neck.

"IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN, I WON'T HESITATE TO CURSE YOU UNTIL YOU RUN OUT OF BREATH! NEVER TOUCH HER AGAIN! GOT THAT?!" He yells. Flint nods scared. Theo lets go of him and Flint runs away. Theo then looked at me and I smiled at him.

"Thanks." I say, astonished by his sudden outburst.

"No problem. I can't have someone I care about get hurt." He says without thinking. His face then burns red and he looks down. I giggle and walk to him. I lift his chin and smile at him.

"I like you, Y/n." Theo confesses.

"I like you too, Theo." I told him. He then kisses me and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he brings me to his dorm.

He lays me on the bed and we cuddle and fall asleep together.

A/n: ALL DONE!!!! Sorry it's kinda short. I hope it's what you wanted for the request. Thanks for reading.