Mattheo x Reader(FLUFF ALERT)

A/n: Y/n has a panic attack because she notices that Mattheo is ignoring her more lately. But little does she know, he has a surprise.

Warning: Panic Attack

Y/n POV

I was just sitting in my dorm thinking. Mattheo has been distant lately. As well as ignoring me. Maybe he changed his mind. Maybe he doesn't love me anymore. Maybe I did something wrong. Maybe-

My thoughts were interrupted when the door opened. I looked up only to see my best friend Mya. She saw my watery eyes and pulled me up.

"Go talk to Mattheo. I'm sure there's a logical explanation." She says as she pushes me all the way to his dorm. She opens the door and pushes me in before I have time to protest.

I walk over and sit by Mattheo. He didn't notice me.

My breath quickens and my vision gets blurry. My eyes start to tear up and I curl back into the wall, in the corner of the room. I look at mattheo and see that he still hasn't seen me.

I start to cry into my knees and my heart races. My vision is almost completely gone.

Mattheo POV

I heard Y/n walk in and felt her sit by me. I was writing my car for her to go with her special surprise necklace. I knew if I looked up at her that she would see the card and that would ruin the surprise. So, I just kept writing.

"Hey, baby, I have a surprise to you-" I cut myself off when I didn't see her. Instead I saw her curled in the corner shaking. Oh, no. panic attack, I thought.

I walked over and crouched down by her.

"Hey, darling, love, look at me." I told her and she looked at me. I took her hands and I realized what I did. I ignored her and made her feel like I didn't love her. I am so stupid.

I kissed her forehead and she looked at me again. I held her in my arms and rocked. I felt her breathing steady as she returned to her normal self.

She pulled away.

"Do-do you love me?" She asked quietly.

"Of course I love you. I wasn't trying to ignore you. I was getting a surprise ready for you." I say as I pull out her surprise. She took it, opened it and saw the necklace that I got for her. She smiled and kissed me. I picked her up and brought her to my bed. I put the necklace on her and she curled into my side.

"I love you, Mattheo." She mumbled. I kissed her and held her tighter.

"And I love you, baby." I say back to her as she falls asleep.

"You're my love, my life, my one and only" I whisper in her ear before pulling her closer.

A/n: Short but sweet. Part of the last line is from a song by ABBA. If you know because you're a musical nut like me, then comment on that please. I hope you liked it. Until next time.