The Surprise Little One(Part One)

A/n: Y/n gets pregnant with Mattheo's baby. But it happened during a drunken night after a slytherin party during the time when she and Draco were on a break and could sleep with one other person. But this is about how when Y/n is going to tell Draco she is pregnant, thinking it's his, walks in on him cheating on her. So, she goes to Mattheo for comfort and she remembers the drunken night. They get Y/n checked out and find out the truth about who the father is.

Warning: Mentions of underage dr*nking and use of dr*gs.(I may be running the risk of getting reported but these things are vital to the story plot. PLEASE DON'T REPORT. I do not support the use of those things in any way whether underage or not. So please don't report.)

Y/n POV

I held the test in my hand as I sat on the bathroom floor of my dorm. I'm pregnant. I need to tell Draco this news. I hope he'll be ok with it. Even though it may not be his? I can't remember. He will probably break up with me.

Tiny Timeskip

I just stopped in front of the door. I heard noises coming from inside but thought it was just Blaise with a girl. So, I turned the handle and opened the door only to find Draco on top of Astoria Greengrass. I froze as my eyes filled with tears.

I forced myself to turn around and run to Mattheo's room. When I got there, I knocked on the door quickly. By now, I was sobbing.

Mattheo opens the door and immediately pulls me into his arms and takes me inside his room. It takes a while for me to calm down.

Timeskip

When I am all the way calmed down, I face Mattheo and see a soft smile on his face.

"He cheated on me. With Astoria Greengrass of all people. Why her? Am I not enough?" I whimper out. Theo pulled me into him and shushed me to help me calm down.

"No, love. You are more than enough. He doesn't deserve you. He may be sad that he would always be there but that was a lie. It's gonna be ok. I'm gonna help you through this. Okay?" He asks in a quiet voice. I nod against him and he lets me stay the night to help calm me.

Timeskip a few months

I wrote Draco a letter saying that we're over. It may be mean but I couldn't face him. Oh, Theo punched him and told him what he lost. If I'm being honest, I've always had a crush on Mattheo. Even when I was dating Draco I just thought that he saw me as a friend so I dated Draco to get over Theo but that didn't happen. It may seem stupid I think I'm in love with Mattheo.

Just then I felt the couch next to me dip. I looked and saw Theo. I smiled and hugged him. Next thing I know, he picks me up and brings me to his dorm. When we get there, he drops me on the bed and hovers over me.

"I can't deny it anymore, Y/n. I love you and I won't ever stop. And I don't care if you-" I cut him off by smashing my lips against his. When we pulled away, I saw a smirk on his lips.

"Does that give you my answer?" I ask with a smile.He just nods and kisses me again. I then realized that my stomach was starting to show and Theo didn't know. I pulled away from the kiss and looked down.

"What's wrong?" He asks as he sits up and goes in front of me and I sit up as well.

"Do you remember that one night that Draco and I took a break?" I ask and he nods.

"What of it?" He asked me.

"Well, you may not remember but we got drunk. Well, I got tipsy but you got drunk as well as slightly high. And since I kind of had a crush on you, and I still do, but back then, I had a crush on you even though I was with Draco. Anyway, I had a crush on you and I wanted to get back at Malfoy. So, I took a chance and kissed you while you were drunk. One thing led to another and we slept together. I woke up the next morning and thought that it would be best to not tell Draco. So I kept it a secret." I am stopped by his hand on mine.

"Ok. First of all, you were in revenge mode. You wanted to get back at him. And second, do you still like me?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes I do. Then I found out some news. So, when I tell you, promise you won't be mad at me. Do you promise, Theo?" I ask him.

"Yes. I promise. What is it?" He asked me. I take a deep breath and sigh. 'No getting out of this now' I tell myself.

"I'm pregnant." I whisper hoping he heard. A few minutes pass and it's all silence. When I look up I see a huge smile on Mattheo's face.

"You're pregnant with my baby?" He asks. I nod. His smile somehow grows bigger and he kisses me. I kiss him back.

"So you're ok with this?" I ask hesitantly.

"Ok? Of course I'm ok with this. We're gonna have our own family." He whispers as he puts a hand on my stomach and pulls me into his lap.

A/n: Here's another update. There will be a part two in hopeful a few days. Thank you. Bye.