I Care About You Too Much To Let You Die(Request)

A/n: "Im not sure if tou have done this already but can you do one where yn and mattheo are enemies and one day he finds yn about to jump if the edge of the building and you can make ip the rest" Sounds cool, enjoy reading!!

Warning: Suicide Talk, Attempted Suicide, Bad Thoughts

Requested By: @PoppyC09

Y/n POV

I was just walking down the hall when all of a sudden, I tripped. Well, I got tripped. I looked up and saw Pansy along with the rest of that group. Including my crush and worst enemy, Mattheo Riddle. My face got red from embarrassment and I quickly tried to pick up my books.

"Well, well, well, look at the stupid little clumsy hufflepuff."

"Yeah, she's worthless."

"Why is she still here?"

"I know right, maybe she should just die already."

"Now that's the truth."

Those are the words that I heard before I ran away back to the common room.

Timeskip

The words that they said stay in my head. I make my way up to the astronomy tower as the words go through my head. I go to the railing and look out over the grounds of Hogwarts. Everything looks so simple and calm. I take a deep breath and go to the ledge.

Mattheo POV

After I saw Y/n L/n run off, I slowly followed her. But after a bit she disappeared so I just sat in my room and passed the time by doing homework only because I had nothing else to do.

Timeskip

I was bored so I decided to go to the astronomy tower to clear my head. But when I got to the top, I saw someone at the edge. I got closer and realized that it was Y/n.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shout as I run over to her.

Y/n POV

I hear the door of the tower open.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I hear the voice of Mattheo shout. But it was too late, I let go and fell. All of a sudden, I'm being pulled back to the top of the tower. When my feet are on the ground, Mattheo pulls me closer to him but keeps me at an arm's length.

"What were you thinking?! Do you want to die?!" Mattheo asks me.

"To be honest, yes. I do." I tell him truthfully.

"Y/n, look at me. I don't know what I'd do if you died. I think I'm in love with you." Mattheo says to me.

"What? Your friends are always so cruel to me and you do nothing. How can you love me? I'm just that stupid clumsy little Hufflepuff." I say in the same tone that they did. My eyes looked away from Mattheo.

"They think that. I don't. I never have. I know I didn't stop them from doing that but I'm so sorry. And I will spend every minute for the rest of my life trying to make it up to you. Just please, don't die, I can't lose you." Mattheo confesses all of this to me. I looked back at him, speechless. He would really think about me?

"Really? But how do I know this isn't just some elaborate scheme to trick me and something terrible to me?" I ask him, still skeptical but his words.

"I don't know. But the more I'm close to you the more I want to kiss you." He says the last part and it's barely audible.

"You wanna kiss me?" I ask in a surprised voice.

"More than anything." He says in a whisper. I lean in slightly.

"Go ahead." I say, giving in to him. He closes the gap and kisses me. He then picks me up and my legs wrap around his waist. Unfortunately we have to breathe so we pull away.

"You are incredible." Mattheo tells me. I smiled then hugged him as I dug my face into his neck. He then walks out of the tower and back to the common room, all while I'm clinging on to him like a monkey. We lay down on the couch, my head on his chest and his hands on my waist, while our eyes get heavy. Then sleep overtakes us.

Timeskip

Pansy POV

It's a Saturday so me and the girls take out time. We are done so me, Astoria, and Millicent walk down the stairs and meet up with Draco, Blaise, Goyle. When we get into the common room, I glance over and see Mattheo asleep with the filthy Hufflepuff on his chest.(I know technically a Hufflepuff shouldn't be in the Slytherin common room but when haven't people broken rules before? It's a common occurrence.) I nudge the rest of the group and the guys start laughing. It's funny to see such a pathetic waste of space on the wonderful, great, handsome Mattheo Riddle.

Y/n POV

Hear things around me as my eyes flutter open and when I look up, I see Mattheo sleeping. I ignore the voices and just stare at him.

Mattheo POV

I open my eyes and see Y/n staring at me. Then I hear Pansy, Draco, and the others laughing.

"If you idiots wanna go away so we can get back to sleep, that would be great." I say with some venom in my voice. Y/n looks a bit scared but just digs her head into my neck. I glare at the group of people that I used to be associated with.

"Well, you're the one who's sleeping with the worthless slut." Pansy says, giggling afterwards.

"Say one more thing about my girl and you'll be cursed before you can giggle again. Got it?!" I tell that stupid girl, sternly and with a glare. I see the fear strike her face as she and the group walk out of the common room. When that was done, I looked down and saw Y/n smiling at me.

"I love you, Theo." She says that and I smile at the nickname.

"And I love you, my princess." I tell her before I kiss her. She smiles and then snuggles back into me. I hum as she falls back asleep. Then my eyes flutter shut and sleep overcomes me.

A/n: I know this one was really bad and cringey. I'm sorry. The next ones will be better. And I'm trying to update more. Thanks for reading. Until next time, bye.