Dirty Dream Come True

A/n: After Y/n's shower, she goes to her bedroom to get ready for bed. But when she goes into her bedroom Mattheo is there waiting for her. You see, Mattheo and Draco were having a guy's day until Draco let it slip that Y/n, his sister, likes Mattheo. So, when Draco leaves, Mattheo decides to act on his feelings.

Announcement: This is my first smut so please don't judge and my next few may be a bit rough too. Also, this writing may be a bit off and not like my normal oneshots. But I'm trying and learning. Enjoy.

Warning⚠: Smut ahead

Y/n POV

I walk out of the shower in my robe. I walk into my bedroom and turn the light on. But just as I am about to undo the strings, I feel a presence behind me. I quickly spin around and see Mattheo.

"What are you doing here? And why are you in my bedroom?" I ask him. He says nothing. It is silent. He takes a step forward and I take one backward. This repeats until I collide with a wall next to my bed.

"Well, a little bird told me that you have feelings for me. So I thought I might as well show you how I feel." Mattheo says to me right before his eyes drift to my lips then slowly down. His eyes keep going down and he sees what I am wearing. He looks into my eyes.

"Why did Draco tell you? Why would he care?" I said to Mattheo, but the last part was more to myself.

"I don't know. But I do know that he won't like what I'm gonna do." Mattheo whispers to me just before he smashes his lips against mine. I kiss back with much passion. My hands go to his hair. I tangle them in his beautiful curly brown locks. His hand moved to my waist. We kissed in this position until he decided to change the playing field. One of his hands went to my front and found the opening of my robe. It slipped in and his hand ran on my bare skin until it reached my back. He moved his hand down and grabbed my butt. Me, not expecting that, I gasp. He takes the advantage and slips his young into my mouth so it can explore. Because all humans need air, we pulled away, panting. But he, having a lot of stamina, goes to kiss my neck. He starts at my jaw and then goes down. He finds my sweet spot and when he kisses it,

"Theo! What-wh- ohh." I try to speak but the pleasure takes over and a string of moans come out. He hears it and smirks against my skin. He sucks and I moan a bit louder. He goes up to my ear and whispers to me.

"Allow me to make you mine, baby girl." He whispers. I gasp a breath of air in and nod. Why am I not pulling away you may ask? Because this is like a dream come true.

"Yes, please," I told him as I pant and a slight moan came out again. He smirks and reclaims his spot on my neck. He gets to my collar bone, then to my shoulder and then my cleavage.

"I love those pretty moans." He whispers into my skin. His other hand that is not under my robe, finds the string.

"N-no, what are yo-" I was cut off when he tugs at the string and my robe comes undone. As a reflex, my arms go over my body.

"Now, now, princess, don't cover up that beautiful body. I wanna see it. You are beautiful. And I'm gonna show you just how gorgeous you are." He says and then kisses me. He then starts to pleasure me more. His right hand floated down to my inner thigh. He brushes it and goosebumps appear all over me. Theo's hands run through my folds making me moan. Without warning, he picked me up and tossed me on the bed. He hovered over me and took my robe off all the way. My nipples hardened almost instantly. His mouth goes to my chest and his hands work down by my heat.

"Oh wow. Is this a dream?" I say breathlessly. I heard Theo chuckle and then he faced me.

"Maybe. Just enjoy and you'll find out." He says in a low voice to me. That voice made a sensation wash over me and brought me into an euphoric state. His lips then travel down to my heat and he starts to eat me out. The sounds that then came out of my mouth were almost inaudible.

"Ah! Theo ple-OHH!!" I ended up screaming as I came closer and closer to my high. Mattheo then pulled away, took his clothes off. I saw his length and was in awe. He's at least 7 inches if not more. He then lined his shaft up with my entrance.

"Ready?" He asks with a smirk. I then kinda start to panic a bit.

"WAIT! I'm a virgin, Theo." I tell him quickly and he smiles at me.

"Breathe, baby girl. Squeeze my arm if I need to stop. Tap my arm when I can continue. It's gonna hurt a bit. Remember to breathe." He says to me in a comforting voice.

"Ok." I said to him, he then moved my hands to both of his arms so I can tell him if I need to stop. He started to push in. It hurt a bit so I lightly squeezed his bicep. Theo stopped his movement. I breathed heavily and tapped him as the pain subsided. He was all the way in and I felt him hit my g-spot. He must have felt it too because he then proceeded to thrust in and out slowly. As my moan got louder, his thrusts became faster. I was reaching my high again and by that time, he was thrusting at an inhuman speed. I was practically screaming at this point.

"Are you ready babe?" He asks as he pants as well.

"I'm-I'M GONNA-" I didn't get to finish my sentence before I came. He smirked at me, leaned down to kiss and suck my neck as he came inside of me. We both rode out our highs as he continued to kiss my neck, collarbone, chest and then back up to my lips. He pulled out and cleaned both of us up. He laid down and I collapsed on his chest. HIs arms wrapped around me as I smiled at him.

"So, I think it's safe to call you my girlfriend now? Or should I say, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me. I laugh slightly and look at him.

"Well you just took my v-card and I think Draco would kill you if we don't start dating. But yes I would love to be your girlfriend." I say to him right before I kiss him. We pull away, cuddle close to each other and sleep overcomes us.

Timeskip

I awoke from my sleep when I heard a slam. I jerked a bit and realized that it was the front door. I grabbed the blanket, made sure it covered Theo, right before my door was forced open and I saw Draco standing there. I was covered as well.

"He slept with you?!" Draco yelled.

"Yes he did. Calm down, Draco. He's not gonna hurt me and if he does, I give you permission to do whatever. Just don't get mad. I like him and he likes me. So drop it." I say in my stern voice to him. He nods at me and steps back a bit.

"I was gonna say, ew and breakfast is in an hour. Mattheo can go to breakfast if he wants but that's your choice. This is still gross." He says before he leaves, closes my door, and walks downstairs. I turn over and see Theo smiling at me with loving eyes. He wraps his arms around me and snuggles into my neck.

"Morning, Theo." I say to him as he kisses my neck lightly.

"Morning, baby girl." I hear him whisper into my neck as we fall asleep again.

A/n: I hope this was good. I don't know a lot about smut other than what I have read in the past. Hope you liked it. I am still going to complete the requests but it may take a bit longer yet, sorry. See ya next time. Bye peoples.