Sensitive

A/n: Y/n is insecure about many things but when Mattheo has been having a rough day, he accidentally lashes out on her in a terrible way. Can he fix it?

Y/n POV

I was sitting on the couch in the Slytherin common room when Mattheo sat by me. I looked at him and smiled at him only for him to scowl at me. My smile disappeared and I looked back at the fire. A few minutes later I turned towards him and tried to take his hand but he pulled away from me.

"Are you alright? You look mad. Can I help? Do you need a hug? A ki-" I was cut off by him roughly standing up.

"NO! I DON'T NEED THAT! WHY ARE YOU SO CLINGY?! I JUST WANT TO BREATHE! YOU DON'T GIVE ME SPACE! YOU ARE ALWAYS ATTACHED! JUST A CLINGY, SHY, STUPID GIRL ATTACHED TO MY ARM! ALL THE TIME! IT'S LIKE YOU'RE SCARED OF EVERYTHING THAT YOU CAN'T BE ALONE FOR A SECOND! JUST STAY AWAY!" He shouted at me and stormed off. With tears streaming down my face, I ran out of the common room and out to the courtyard. I collapsed by the big willow tree. I curled into a ball and cried my eyes out.

Mattheo POV

I just got to my room and realized what I did. I took the insecurities of the only person in the world that I love and the only one that loves me, and turned them into a weapon against her. Can I fix this?

Y/n POV

I've been by this tree for many minutes, probably a few hours. I don't know, to be honest. My tears have dried by now and then it started to rain. I was about to get up when I saw a huge lightning strike about ten yards away from me. It hit a tree and broke it. I screamed when the crack of thunder shook all of Hogwarts, practically. I curl further into a ball and wish Mattheo was here. He always knows how to calm me down. I sob into my legs with my arms wrapped around them, just wanting to be in Theo's arms.

Even though he hates me. I'm too clingy. He said that I was a clingy, shy, stupid girl. Maybe he's right. I could just stop showing emotion or just suck it up and not be myself anymore. When the rain stops I'll just go to bed and shut down. Then see what he says.

Mattheo POV

Y/n still hasn't knocked on my door yet. She usually comes in to stay the night with me. She probably thinks I'm still mad at her. I went over to look out the window but when I did, I saw a small figure curled up by one of the trees in the courtyard. But I know that hair and that shape anywhere. Y/n is out there. In this storm. Without even thinking, I rushed out of my dorm, out of the common room, and out to the courtyard. I ran to her and crouched by her.

"Y/N! CAN YOU HEAR ME?! We need to go inside." I told her. She just whales her head.

Y/n POV

"I'm leaving you alone. That's what you wanted." I mumble out, which he barely hears. He sighs and picks me up. I don't fight cuz there's no point. So, he takes me back inside and back to his dorm. He sets me on his bed, wraps a towel around me and kneels down in front of me.

"Y/n, please, look at me." He asks and I look at me.

"What?" I ask in a whisper.

"I'm sorry. I was frustrated with my father trying to control me again, the classes that I am having trouble with. People are constantly flinching or being scared of me and I just took that frustration out on you. I am so sorry, baby." Theo confesses to me. I sigh and shake my head.

"No. You're right. I'm too clingy. I am shy and I am really stupid. I understand if you want to break up. If I were you I would want me to stay away from you too." I say honestly.

"Y/n, don't say that. I don't want you to be away from me. I love you. I'm sorry I said those things. But I didn't mean them. I mean, yes you can be clingy but I love that side of you. I love how you get shy and hide behind me sometimes. I love how you need help with a question or two on some homework because your mind isn't understanding it. I love you for who you are. Please believe me." He confesses all of those things to me. I smile at him.

"You really mean all of that?" I ask, not believing him.

"I mean every word with my heart and soul. I will always love you, Y/n. You are my princess. I love you so much, baby." He finishes. He pulls me into a long kiss that eventually turns into a make out session.

"I love you too, Theo." I mumble against his lips.

Later on that tonight I fall asleep in the arms of the love of my life.

A/n: This one I started a while ago but I got it finished. I hope you liked it. I am still open for requests so just comment them below on any oneshot. Or post/update that I do. Thank you for reading this.